Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

TheOldestEternalOne's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"Are you kidding?  Do you really have to ask that question?  "

TheOldestEternalOne replied May 8, 2014 to James Gilliland ~ Beyond the Mask of Disclosure

172 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Joanna

"People have to understand what the primary driving factor is, which is s**.  And, th…"

TheOldestEternalOne replied May 8, 2014 to James Gilliland ~ Beyond the Mask of Disclosure

172 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Joanna

""the mental trick is division" ... that's seriously dishonest.  Spiritual people foo…"

TheOldestEternalOne replied Feb 1, 2014 to Your Human Life Path is a Journey of Great Importance & Significance that is mostly hidden from you ~ Jeshua through John Smallman

23 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Stick

"I'm the only one of ME there will ever be (you are not me, nobody is me .. I am .. a…"

TheOldestEternalOne replied Jan 30, 2014 to Your Human Life Path is a Journey of Great Importance & Significance that is mostly hidden from you ~ Jeshua through John Smallman

23 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Stick

"If I remember correctly, he made a prediction about a "race" war (there is deep and…"

TheOldestEternalOne replied Jan 30, 2014 to Distinguishing Between Saints and Psychopaths

14 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by treehugger

"Divinity = authenticity.  As I said, he had a job to do, on Earth (we descend from a…"

TheOldestEternalOne replied Jan 29, 2014 to Distinguishing Between Saints and Psychopaths

14 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by treehugger

"I know and understand the concept of oneness, but THAT is the ultimate delusion.  In…"

TheOldestEternalOne replied Jan 29, 2014 to Your Human Life Path is a Journey of Great Importance & Significance that is mostly hidden from you ~ Jeshua through John Smallman

23 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Stick

"I understand.  I think there are likely more people who do not want "help" than thos…"

TheOldestEternalOne replied Jan 28, 2014 to Distinguishing Between Saints and Psychopaths

14 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by treehugger

"That does not acknowledge the point I made:  building "saints" for herself, in order…"

TheOldestEternalOne replied Jan 28, 2014 to Distinguishing Between Saints and Psychopaths

14 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by treehugger

"I don't see this as bad or wrong:  " The situation  that Ram  Dass  found  himself i…"

14 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by treehugger

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
47 minutes ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'AT UN, TRUMP SAYS WORLD LEADERS MUST HOLD CHINA ACCOUNTABLE FOR CAUSING PANDEMIC'
"       Robert Otto Becker ( 1923 - 2008 ). Author of the book : The Body…"
1 hour ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'AT UN, TRUMP SAYS WORLD LEADERS MUST HOLD CHINA ACCOUNTABLE FOR CAUSING PANDEMIC'
1 hour ago
Hellen liked amparo alvarez's blog post AT UN, TRUMP SAYS WORLD LEADERS MUST HOLD CHINA ACCOUNTABLE FOR CAUSING PANDEMIC
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
12 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " Your rituals & our favorite spiritual practice" through Daniel Scranton
14 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IN AUSTRALIA IS ON THE SIDE OF THE PEOPLE...AMAZING!!!!'
"I have the feeling, that somehow all of this will just dissolve. Pray for divine intervention in…"
14 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship