Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Ora's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"AWESOME ... freakin' BRILLIANT! and the timing couldn't be any more synchronized!!!…"

Ora replied Mar 20, 2011 to THE WAYSEER MANIFESTO....A VIDEO NOT TO BE MISSED*****OUTSTANDING

10 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Delilah7777

"you welcome"

Ora replied Feb 28, 2011 to Rightio natural health freaks, I need your advice....

22 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Merryn

"Have you tried Colloidal Silver? If not research it first and see if that is an opti…"

Ora replied Feb 27, 2011 to Rightio natural health freaks, I need your advice....

22 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Merryn

"LOL ...@ Esseya .... good one!"

Ora replied Feb 27, 2011 to BREAKING NEWS - UFO & EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE DISCUSSED AT SAUDI ARABIAN CONFERENCE & MUCH MORE!!

23 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Sarah

"Well said! Thank you Makessah"

Ora replied Feb 25, 2011 to Is "Ashtar Command" a myth ?

65 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by The Golden Child

"I feel you Shadow Lady ... it has been taking a lot of energy on my part to dodge bu…"

Ora replied Feb 25, 2011 to profound change in people

18 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Delilah7777

"I embrace the change ...enjoying the Energy waves tremendously... although my concen…"

Ora replied Feb 24, 2011 to profound change in people

18 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Delilah7777

"LOVE always ... and thank you for being part of this!"

Ora replied Feb 20, 2011 to Worldwide march for The Declaration of Human Freedom / March 6th

2 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Ora

"AMEN to that!!!"

Ora replied Feb 15, 2011 to The Corrupt Global Banking and Corporate Dictatorship

48 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Dilraj Gill

"If you have not watched "Zeitgeist - Moving forward" the Documentary ... I strongly…"

Ora replied Feb 13, 2011 to The Corrupt Global Banking and Corporate Dictatorship

48 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Dilraj Gill

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Seemingly Endless Delays in The Great Change Process.....???'
"It does appear that the Globalist-Communist "Labour Party" in the UK, is on track for…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to the discussion 'Archangel Metatron - A Channel For The World Thru Natalie Glasson'
"Drekx, I appreciate you sharing, thanks so much. Infinite Blessings of Divine Love, Light, &…"
9 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion Archangel Metatron - A Channel For The World Thru Natalie Glasson
9 hours ago
Joanna commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Hi dear Amparo, thank you SiStar :)  Wow, the energies are just amazing through this 11-11…"
10 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion Archangel Metatron - A Channel For The World Thru Natalie Glasson
11 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Drekx Omega's discussion Seemingly Endless Delays in The Great Change Process.....???
11 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post BLENDING YOUR HEART AND MIND TO PERCEIVE THE HIGHER FREQUENCIES OF REALITY - THE ARCTURIANS
11 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 2020'S: THE DECADE OF AWAKENING - THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship