Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Richard Levasseur's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I will believe you!"

Richard Levasseur replied Dec 20, 2010 to I saw a UFO (but will anybody believe me?)

41 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Jon Graham

"The Cosmic Family of One! Wishes you a safe trip to and back.As well as a,"Merry Chr…"

Richard Levasseur replied Dec 5, 2010 to Flying to Spain in morning, will miss you all deeply.

19 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by moonflower

"Thank you for posting these videos.I'll enjoy watching them later."

Richard Levasseur replied Dec 5, 2010 to The Arrival

15 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Of course, your strong sexual feelings are normal.You are after all a IS-BE(Immortal…"

Richard Levasseur replied Nov 26, 2010 to strong sexual feelings? are they normal?

5 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by James Ryan

"Hi! Thank you for posting this audio message.I'll enjoy listening to it alot."

Richard Levasseur replied Nov 21, 2010 to Pleiadian- First Contact

9 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by pennysuede

""Happy Halloween!""

Richard Levasseur replied Oct 31, 2010 to Richard Boylan & Star Nations

4 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by LAF

"Thank you for posting.What is to be a very interesting internet radio interview!"

Richard Levasseur replied Oct 20, 2010 to Stan Fulham Retired Norad and Royal Canandian Airforce Office Returns to The Cosmic Eye Ashtar Command Radio

1 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Richard Levasseur

"Hello! In response to your comments.As to the woman.You've judged as a schizophrenic…"

Richard Levasseur replied Oct 15, 2010 to OK its Official COLLEEN THOMAS DISINFO QUEEN

45 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Marique

"Thank you for posting this channeled message!"

Richard Levasseur replied Sep 21, 2010 to The Energy of Judgment by the White Beings - Channelled through Natalie Glasson

6 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Delilah7777

"Thank you for posting this message.I'am hopefull that.The date in October.Is in prep…"

Richard Levasseur replied Sep 16, 2010 to RETIRED NORAD OFFICER PREDICTS GLOBAL UFO DISPLAY ON OCTOBER 13TH 2010

85 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Ora

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: PISTIS SOPHIA UNVEILED-CHAPTERS FROM 34 TO 36

…See More
12 minutes ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Joanna replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Hi dear Valana, thank you, much appreciated....it's all okay, and I'm so glad this has…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Peace of Faiths January 06 2016 Galactic Federation of Light

"You ask, will I approve such a feast this Drekxmas..? I reply; only if Corbynated chicken is…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Peace of Faiths January 06 2016 Galactic Federation of Light

"His 'red wall' devastated and in ruins, Corbyn prepares his future, but still defends his…"
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

SECRET SPACE PROGRAM: Declassified in 2020, video by David Wilcock

Pete Peterson's FINAL INTERVIEW now in a free movie!CLICK HERE!Genuine RESULTS Are Happening!The US…See More
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion The Ultimate Gift by Master Jesus - Channeled through Natalie Glasson - Original Source: Sacred School of OmNa
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship