Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

SuzieG's Discussions (329)

Discussions Replied To (301) Replies Latest Activity

"If you really want your nation, country whatever to get better then you would look t…"

SuzieG replied Sep 20, 2014 to ITS TRUE AUSSIES ARE EMBARASSED REGARDING THEIR PM...

5 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by SuzieG

"Hey Mischa, I think if a leader or priminister was there for the people he would be…"

SuzieG replied Sep 20, 2014 to ITS TRUE AUSSIES ARE EMBARASSED REGARDING THEIR PM...

5 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by SuzieG

"Hi Kelly,   Jeez I hope they didn't capture my moon (mooning) shot the other night!!…"

SuzieG replied Sep 10, 2014 to Mysterious fake mobile phone towers discovered across USA

15 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by laura craig

"This law covers basically anyone and everyone, as long as it isn't 3 or more.. but t…"

SuzieG replied Sep 10, 2014 to Barack Obama's Social Security Number Scandal: FEDERAL JUDGE STILL WAITING FOR RESPONSE FROM PRESIDENT OBAMA PER FRAUDULANT SSN NUMBER USE

16 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by 1 darkstar

"https://www.legislation.qld.gov.au/Bills/54PDF/2013/VicLawAssDisB13.pdf Check this s…"

SuzieG replied Sep 10, 2014 to Barack Obama's Social Security Number Scandal: FEDERAL JUDGE STILL WAITING FOR RESPONSE FROM PRESIDENT OBAMA PER FRAUDULANT SSN NUMBER USE

16 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by 1 darkstar

"But, yes theres a but... right to information wont give it... "

16 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Now that is funny! Cause our PM of Australia may have a dual citizenship!!! http://w…"

16 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Why are wars religious?, if mankind is to treat each other with love and respect the…"

SuzieG replied May 13, 2014 to Pope Francis Calls For UN To Repeal "Thou Shalt Not Steal" And To "Redistribute Wealth" (i.e. middle class) To The Poor

25 May 14, 2014
Reply by conscious pi

"Question.. question.. question.. unless you are a sheeple.."

SuzieG replied May 13, 2014 to Pope Francis Calls For UN To Repeal "Thou Shalt Not Steal" And To "Redistribute Wealth" (i.e. middle class) To The Poor

25 May 14, 2014
Reply by conscious pi

"Sorry but I have  questions? Who wrote the bible? Who interpreted it and who publici…"

25 May 14, 2014
Reply by conscious pi

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Mischa liked Vril's profile
13 minutes ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'short message from Colleen and Sheldan'
"♡♡♡ "
53 minutes ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'short message from Colleen and Sheldan'
"The Galactic New Year is just around the corner, on July 26, I believe.  Selamat Ja,…"
1 hour ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion short message from Colleen and Sheldan
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ANCIENT ONES SPEAK OF TIME
6 hours ago
Joanna commented on the blog post 'ASHTAR: THE TIME IS NEAR'
"We hold this vision every day, of our ships landing, meetings with loved ones, friends and family…"
9 hours ago
Joanna commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Hi All, we have a Pre-Lion's Gate meditation focus starting from July 21st....everyone very…"
9 hours ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'DAY OUT OF TIME - PLANETARY LIBERATION TRANSMISSION'
"are we not going to the "light chambers"?"
12 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship