Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

SuzieG's Discussions (329)

Discussions Replied To (301) Replies Latest Activity

"If you really want your nation, country whatever to get better then you would look t…"

SuzieG replied Sep 20, 2014 to ITS TRUE AUSSIES ARE EMBARASSED REGARDING THEIR PM...

5 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by SuzieG

"Hey Mischa, I think if a leader or priminister was there for the people he would be…"

SuzieG replied Sep 20, 2014 to ITS TRUE AUSSIES ARE EMBARASSED REGARDING THEIR PM...

5 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by SuzieG

"Hi Kelly,   Jeez I hope they didn't capture my moon (mooning) shot the other night!!…"

SuzieG replied Sep 10, 2014 to Mysterious fake mobile phone towers discovered across USA

15 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by laura craig

"This law covers basically anyone and everyone, as long as it isn't 3 or more.. but t…"

SuzieG replied Sep 10, 2014 to Barack Obama's Social Security Number Scandal: FEDERAL JUDGE STILL WAITING FOR RESPONSE FROM PRESIDENT OBAMA PER FRAUDULANT SSN NUMBER USE

16 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by 1 darkstar

"https://www.legislation.qld.gov.au/Bills/54PDF/2013/VicLawAssDisB13.pdf Check this s…"

SuzieG replied Sep 10, 2014 to Barack Obama's Social Security Number Scandal: FEDERAL JUDGE STILL WAITING FOR RESPONSE FROM PRESIDENT OBAMA PER FRAUDULANT SSN NUMBER USE

16 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by 1 darkstar

"But, yes theres a but... right to information wont give it... "

16 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Now that is funny! Cause our PM of Australia may have a dual citizenship!!! http://w…"

16 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Why are wars religious?, if mankind is to treat each other with love and respect the…"

SuzieG replied May 13, 2014 to Pope Francis Calls For UN To Repeal "Thou Shalt Not Steal" And To "Redistribute Wealth" (i.e. middle class) To The Poor

25 May 14, 2014
Reply by conscious pi

"Question.. question.. question.. unless you are a sheeple.."

SuzieG replied May 13, 2014 to Pope Francis Calls For UN To Repeal "Thou Shalt Not Steal" And To "Redistribute Wealth" (i.e. middle class) To The Poor

25 May 14, 2014
Reply by conscious pi

"Sorry but I have  questions? Who wrote the bible? Who interpreted it and who publici…"

25 May 14, 2014
Reply by conscious pi

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Ludvig Roth liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 2020'S: THE DECADE OF AWAKENING - THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

I Am A Gift ... And ... The Eden Transmission

I Am A Gift !I AM a gift, a channel, and the flow of the Creator for myself & the world.As…See More
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
5 hours ago
Goddess of Beauty replied to the discussion 'World Wide Veganism On The Rise And Overshadowing Vegetarians And The Main Reason MILK..Dairy Products'
"Krishna you're here since 2012 posting the same thing always lol"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Seemingly Endless Delays in The Great Change Process.....???'
"It does appear that the Globalist-Communist "Labour Party" in the UK, is on track for…"
12 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to the discussion 'Archangel Metatron - A Channel For The World Thru Natalie Glasson'
"Drekx, I appreciate you sharing, thanks so much. Infinite Blessings of Divine Love, Light, &…"
18 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion Archangel Metatron - A Channel For The World Thru Natalie Glasson
18 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship