Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Walter Hill Chaffee's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"ohhhh definitely Russel Brandt......he cray"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied May 11, 2014 to If You Could Sit On This Bench And Chat For 1hour With Anyone...

39 May 15, 2014
Reply by conscious pi

"if someone gets upset that is their choice. Infowars happens to be the biggest media…"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied Apr 17, 2014 to FBI-Investigating people talking about big government

13 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Pet Rock

"whatever man. you dont live where i live so please dont tell me what to think. i wou…"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied Apr 17, 2014 to Chem Sickness

10 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"This is an important video"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied Apr 15, 2014 to BLM Event Was a SET UP for Mass Slaughter (Video)

1 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Walter Hill Chaffee

"http://www.weathermodification.org/wmanewsarchives.php  Even if you dont want to cal…"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied Apr 5, 2014 to Planet Alert April 2014 - "A cosmic wave will take place during Passover.."

19 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Sylvain

"The everyday chemtrails are obviouslly minipulating the weather so how much of these…"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied Apr 4, 2014 to Planet Alert April 2014 - "A cosmic wave will take place during Passover.."

19 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Sylvain

"I will forive because if it werent for them I wouldn't have been able to have the ex…"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied Mar 17, 2014 to Can the Cabal be Forgiven? - Part 1/2

81 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Kira

"if i focus hard enough i can see celtic symetry in mother nature"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied Mar 17, 2014 to bashar's ship over sedona

8 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"I just cant wait to walk down the street during the chaos with a reassuring smile on…"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied Feb 25, 2014 to Important Message from St. Germain

15 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Spiritus Gladius

"damn son....this guy tells it how it IS much love luci ;)"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied Jan 25, 2014 to Channelling is foolish and you should wake up

124 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Marique

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'Kejraj: Fire of Passion: Higher Roles, Trump, Galactics'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Guilty" -- April 26, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Eddie Servant of the Servant's discussion Are Astral Larvae sucking Your life force ? Wouldn't you like to be free?
4 hours ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'What's happened to Nidle sheldan?'
"♡♡♡"
13 hours ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'What's happened to Nidle sheldan?'
"Update 22 April, 2019: "On Wednesday Sheldan and I experienced our first Tachyon Chamber…"
15 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion
21 hours ago
Eddie Servant of the Servant replied to the discussion 'Are Astral Larvae sucking Your life force ? Wouldn't you like to be free?'
" Tapasya---austerity. Do not give into desires for the over indulgence of sensory pleasure.…"
22 hours ago
Eddie Servant of the Servant posted a discussion

Are Astral Larvae sucking Your life force ? Wouldn't you like to be free?

Well.. you see the title? This is the question.Are Astral Larvae sucking Your life force ? Wouldn't…See More
23 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Kejraj: Fire of Passion: Higher Roles, Trump, Galactics'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Precipice" -- April 25, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
yesterday

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship