Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Walter Hill Chaffee's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"ohhhh definitely Russel Brandt......he cray"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied May 11, 2014 to If You Could Sit On This Bench And Chat For 1hour With Anyone...

39 May 15, 2014
Reply by conscious pi

"if someone gets upset that is their choice. Infowars happens to be the biggest media…"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied Apr 17, 2014 to FBI-Investigating people talking about big government

13 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Pet Rock

"whatever man. you dont live where i live so please dont tell me what to think. i wou…"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied Apr 17, 2014 to Chem Sickness

10 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"This is an important video"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied Apr 15, 2014 to BLM Event Was a SET UP for Mass Slaughter (Video)

1 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Walter Hill Chaffee

"http://www.weathermodification.org/wmanewsarchives.php  Even if you dont want to cal…"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied Apr 5, 2014 to Planet Alert April 2014 - "A cosmic wave will take place during Passover.."

19 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Sylvain

"The everyday chemtrails are obviouslly minipulating the weather so how much of these…"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied Apr 4, 2014 to Planet Alert April 2014 - "A cosmic wave will take place during Passover.."

19 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Sylvain

"I will forive because if it werent for them I wouldn't have been able to have the ex…"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied Mar 17, 2014 to Can the Cabal be Forgiven? - Part 1/2

81 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Kira

"if i focus hard enough i can see celtic symetry in mother nature"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied Mar 17, 2014 to bashar's ship over sedona

8 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"I just cant wait to walk down the street during the chaos with a reassuring smile on…"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied Feb 25, 2014 to Important Message from St. Germain

15 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Spiritus Gladius

"damn son....this guy tells it how it IS much love luci ;)"

Walter Hill Chaffee replied Jan 25, 2014 to Channelling is foolish and you should wake up

124 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Marique

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted a blog post

(VIDEO) LINK TO A HEALING MEDITATION WITH MOTHER MARY AND MARY MAGDALENE LETTING GO ISSUES WE MIGHT STILL BE HOLDING ON TO

I leave you a link to a great healing meditation with Mother Mary and Mary Magdalene...I think it…See More
42 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'HOTEL CLOSEST TO AREA 51 FULLY BOOKED AS ALMOST 2,000,000 PEOPLE PLEDGE TO STORM THE SECRET BASE'
"If they try to storm Area 51 they're a bunch of DAMN FOOLS!  They'll all be killed!"
6 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'A WORLD WITHOUT MONEY' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"I was back and fell and broke a hip bone so been gone again for a few weeks.... I'm not going…"
7 hours ago
Madelaine liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ANCIENT ONES SPEAK OF TIME
14 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Last Full Week of July Angel Card Reading By Melanie Beckler

Melanie Beckler - Wow!Can you believe the last full week of July is here!? Although we're still…See More
18 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion Embryotic Fluid Is Now Amniotic Fluid? More Mand/FX
18 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion College Prof/Atheist Dies, Goes To Hell And Is Severely Tormented
18 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship