Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

gunner's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Butterfly, I heard someone once stated "if you fall in love with being alone, you wi…"

gunner replied Jun 29, 2011 to Who else feels they are moving beyond s** or relationships? Happy alone?

99 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Butterfly

"This story I have read in the past and reading it now has brought tears of love and…"

gunner replied Nov 18, 2010 to Freeing an Entangled Whale

4 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by moonflower

"A Family member asked about the NYC sightings on October 14th to which Ashtar replie…"

gunner replied Oct 20, 2010 to GIANT UFO UPDATE (HD) OCTOBER 15TH 2010 A.D

11 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Amelia

"I have confirmation from Commander Hatonn that a mass decloaking took place in New Y…"

gunner replied Oct 20, 2010 to GIANT UFO UPDATE (HD) OCTOBER 15TH 2010 A.D

11 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Amelia

"I agree with exo"

gunner replied Oct 12, 2010 to Comment from Colleen Thomas about Ashtar Command

61 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Reiz

"You are not crazy at all my friend Kyle. Man i always hated school and was real shy…"

gunner replied Oct 6, 2010 to Any Insipration/Guidance for me pls?

10 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by ^Kyle^Yggdrasil^

"Awesome poem light key. It brought tear of love and joy to my eyes and I am not even…"

gunner replied Oct 5, 2010 to A Message from Gaia

6 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by kingjeff

"Awesome, awesome and more awesome Ben. Thanks for this post."

gunner replied Sep 20, 2010 to Amazing pictures on safari in Kenya - Photographer Michel Denis-Huot

13 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by CoMdr * LightSpeed *

"This is from matthew of www.matthewbooks.com He is a person who died at the age of 1…"

gunner replied Sep 10, 2010 to Ashtar through Michael Ellegion - Aug. 29, 2010

14 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Zendor

"Justin, I get the 444's all the time. That is your angels reaching out to you and le…"

gunner replied Sep 10, 2010 to the number 444 and 7

30 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Amelia

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Convicted Child Rapist And Convicted Murderer Going Around As Drag Queens To Schools 'Drag Queen Story Time''
"I can't find it now but there was a raid in LA of the same building where the Hollywood…"
4 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'New Zealand Mosque Attack Shooter Admits It Was A False Flag To Create Division And Civil War'
"Churches burned and Christians murdered-MSM needs to be dismantled!!!"
5 hours ago
Pet Rock posted discussions
5 hours ago
Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'WEEKLY GALACTIC UPDATE from the PLEIADIAN-SIRIAN-ARCTURIAN COUNCIL OF LIGHT'
"thanks for the great message"
7 hours ago
Maria Szurek liked amparo alvarez's blog post WEEKLY GALACTIC UPDATE from the PLEIADIAN-SIRIAN-ARCTURIAN COUNCIL OF LIGHT
7 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post WEEKLY GALACTIC UPDATE from the PLEIADIAN-SIRIAN-ARCTURIAN COUNCIL OF LIGHT
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"The Ultra Violet Fire and Grace Elohim Meditation By Steve Nobel Steve Nobel - In this…"
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"The Ultra Violet Fire and Grace Elohim Meditation By Steve Nobel Steve Nobel - In this…"
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship