Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Yvonne Williams's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Beautiful to read. Yvonne"

Yvonne Williams replied Dec 27, 2011 to what I truelly think about women and what I would be like with a woman

28 Dec 29, 2011

" What can make us angry. Someone who comes to have healing and they smell like an as…"

Yvonne Williams replied Nov 20, 2011 to Ashtar Command Crew Members Tell Us What Disturbs Your Inner Peace, Makes You Angry, Makes You Wanna Shout and Screem

40 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Anthony

" Perhaps I  should say what I saw  in that picture. Isaw a lion, a koala, a pig,  an…"

Yvonne Williams replied Nov 20, 2011 to I'm asking anyone who wishes to participate if willing, that they describe what they see.

41 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by LadyTam

"What an interesting picture. Isaw many different animals in the pictures. Yvonne"

Yvonne Williams replied Nov 20, 2011 to I'm asking anyone who wishes to participate if willing, that they describe what they see.

41 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by LadyTam

"Hi Norma, Ilike what you have written. About 4 years ago at dusk I was walking Towar…"

Yvonne Williams replied Nov 19, 2011 to Introduction

120 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Hindya

"You have a beautiful way of seeing things.Yvonne"

Yvonne Williams replied Nov 9, 2011 to Gratitude - And Death of my Son - Part 1

40 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Rianne

" How beautiful you are . Iwill say a prayer for your DAD. Yvonne"

Yvonne Williams replied Nov 9, 2011 to calling upon you for prayers

30 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Yvonne Williams

"Hi Starweaver,    My day was going to be just like yours. To celebrate 11-11-11 at h…"

Yvonne Williams replied Nov 7, 2011 to Where will you be on the 11.11.11 ?

30 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Starweaver

"The video clip was well done and Itry to live in a similar way.  Yesterday I met my…"

Yvonne Williams replied Nov 2, 2011 to Detoxification

14 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Yvonne Williams

"good advice, thankyou."

Yvonne Williams replied Oct 30, 2011 to Ascension Never Stops, Channeled by Wes Annac

25 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Anthony

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Melissa posted a blog post
33 minutes ago
Mike Indovina VI liked amparo alvarez's blog post MILITARY BUNKERS BEING TAKEN DOWN, CHILDREN BEING LIBERATED...
4 hours ago
Christopher Stewart posted a blog post

Ascent

now that the truth is out and edges the windup say did you really doubt of where you would end…See More
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'WORLDS BIGGEST FALSE FLAG ...THERE IS NO VIRUS . ...ITS A FALSE FLAG AND MORE TO COME By PLEIADIAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"We Did It! Kids Being Rescued From Pedogate, Childtrafficking by Q Anon & President…"
6 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
6 hours ago
AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Hellen replied to the discussion 'WORLDS BIGGEST FALSE FLAG ...THERE IS NO VIRUS . ...ITS A FALSE FLAG AND MORE TO COME By PLEIADIAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
10 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship