Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

rev.joshua skirvin's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (152) Replies Latest Activity

"AA, I am sorry, I forgot to answer your question on how it was possible to see this…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Sep 20, 2017 to Grand alignment of the planets and the arrival of Planet -x; Nibiru on Sept. 23rd to the 30th ! R-U- Ready?

40 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"AA & AO; The Point of Reference is that now is the time to make a choice.To foll…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Sep 19, 2017 to Grand alignment of the planets and the arrival of Planet -x; Nibiru on Sept. 23rd to the 30th ! R-U- Ready?

40 Oct 4, 2017

"AA and BROTHER Drekx. I am not saying that this Event will for sure happen this way…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Sep 17, 2017 to Grand alignment of the planets and the arrival of Planet -x; Nibiru on Sept. 23rd to the 30th ! R-U- Ready?

40 Oct 4, 2017

"AO I disagree with your statement ! Dr. B did not sell any water only his books. Mon…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Jul 17, 2017 to She Found the Cure for Arthritis and Decided to Share it With the World

2 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by rev.joshua skirvin

"I have had many kinds of arthritis sence 1984 the worst being Lupus. While being in…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Jul 3, 2017 to She Found the Cure for Arthritis and Decided to Share it With the World

2 Jul 17, 2017

"I lived in Aust. from 87 to 92 and it is different there and was much more spiritual…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Jul 2, 2017 to Galatic News Update; Planet X-Nibiru is here Now, up close in our faces.Seen it myself ! and its bringing the Pole Shifts & floods starting in Sept.25!

3 Jul 2, 2017

"I posted this, not to cause fear but for people and light workers to get prepared fo…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Jul 1, 2017 to Galatic News Update; Planet X-Nibiru is here Now, up close in our faces.Seen it myself ! and its bringing the Pole Shifts & floods starting in Sept.25!

3 Jul 2, 2017

"obama is a reptilian as well as a gay muslum . most of the white house govt. and sta…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Jul 14, 2016 to Buckingham Palace Admit Queen Elizabeth Is Not Human

24 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

"I agree with both of you guys, this site is a real mess when one try's to post blogs…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Jan 24, 2016 to WELCOME EARTHLINGS ..“Encounters: U.F.O. Experience,” the world’s first comprehensive exhibition exploring reports of U.F.O.s, alien abductions and encounters with extraterrestrials.

12 Jan 24, 2016

"To good to be true is just that, another hoax to get people bickering or at the leas…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Dec 20, 2015 to Obama "Surrender " To Putin Throws US Media Into "Complete Meltdown "

10 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL: COLLABORATING WITH PLEIADIANS, SIRIANS, LYRANS AND ANDROMEDANS by DANIEL SCRANTON
4 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART
5 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
11 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " YOUR MOST RECENT UPGRADES AND YOUR MISSION" through DANIEL SCRANTON
11 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'COMING AT 7:00PM LIVE /THIS IS ALL I CAN PUT...IT IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO BRING THE WHOLE ARTICLE'
"No prob."
16 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'COMING AT 7:00PM LIVE /THIS IS ALL I CAN PUT...IT IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO BRING THE WHOLE ARTICLE'
"Did you mean Devin N.?"
21 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship