Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

rev.joshua skirvin's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (152) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Richard for ''like comment''.What I am attempting to do here is slowly bring…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Nov 16, 2018 to My Three Suns [video] Patented hexagonal sun simulator

1 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by rev.joshua skirvin

"Comment by rev.joshua skirvin 9 minutes ago Delete Comment As you can see, most of t…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Aug 19, 2018 to he Command Ships of The Ashtar Command

1 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by rev.joshua skirvin

"Its easy to debunk but it requires much effort to do your own research. ITS NOT OVER…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Oct 3, 2017 to Grand alignment of the planets and the arrival of Planet -x; Nibiru on Sept. 23rd to the 30th ! R-U- Ready?

40 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"Andronover, darkstar; thanks for your opinion and respect, we all have our own belie…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Oct 1, 2017 to Grand alignment of the planets and the arrival of Planet -x; Nibiru on Sept. 23rd to the 30th ! R-U- Ready?

40 Oct 4, 2017

". By focusing and reflecting on positive ideas and emotions, we can improve our over…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Sep 28, 2017 to Grand alignment of the planets and the arrival of Planet -x; Nibiru on Sept. 23rd to the 30th ! R-U- Ready?

40 Oct 4, 2017

"Glad to hear from you Hellen, its been a while. and you comment is so correct and ri…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Sep 27, 2017 to Grand alignment of the planets and the arrival of Planet -x; Nibiru on Sept. 23rd to the 30th ! R-U- Ready?

40 Oct 4, 2017

"Its not over til the fat lady sings ! Only time will til my friends, only time will…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Sep 26, 2017 to Grand alignment of the planets and the arrival of Planet -x; Nibiru on Sept. 23rd to the 30th ! R-U- Ready?

40 Oct 4, 2017

"So, you want more future dates, well I have them. Lets start with the next month or…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Sep 25, 2017 to Grand alignment of the planets and the arrival of Planet -x; Nibiru on Sept. 23rd to the 30th ! R-U- Ready?

40 Oct 4, 2017

"Sorry my mistake, I should have typed ''Westerly'' not easterly, 2nd sun followed in…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Sep 22, 2017 to Grand alignment of the planets and the arrival of Planet -x; Nibiru on Sept. 23rd to the 30th ! R-U- Ready?

40 Oct 4, 2017

"There are none more blind than ''he who will not see'' and none more deaf than''he w…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Sep 21, 2017 to Grand alignment of the planets and the arrival of Planet -x; Nibiru on Sept. 23rd to the 30th ! R-U- Ready?

40 Oct 4, 2017

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL: COLLABORATING WITH PLEIADIANS, SIRIANS, LYRANS AND ANDROMEDANS by DANIEL SCRANTON
5 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART
5 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
11 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " YOUR MOST RECENT UPGRADES AND YOUR MISSION" through DANIEL SCRANTON
11 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'COMING AT 7:00PM LIVE /THIS IS ALL I CAN PUT...IT IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO BRING THE WHOLE ARTICLE'
"No prob."
16 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'COMING AT 7:00PM LIVE /THIS IS ALL I CAN PUT...IT IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO BRING THE WHOLE ARTICLE'
"Did you mean Devin N.?"
21 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship