Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

rev.joshua skirvin's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"I just thought I would let people know that I have talked about these Earth Changes…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Apr 13 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Darkstar, sorry but you did ask me this same question a year ago and again several y…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Apr 13 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Andronover, I forgot to mention that I m not sure bout the name of Aton as the last…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Apr 12 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Androver, you are right, I misspelled Nebadon. It was very early in the morning and…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Apr 12 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Dark Star, have you forgot what I told you all of these years? DC stands for the DAR…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Apr 11 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"What people are seeing is not our sun , it is the Sun Simulator, an artificial sun t…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Apr 10 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"I forgot to mention that I could not get the vid that is below on top of the blog. I…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Mar 6 to The Event/ Cobra/ Resistance Movement/ Disclosure.

1 Mar 6
Reply by rev.joshua skirvin

"Thought I would let you know what Dr. Cloudia Albers [professional astronomer] has p…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Jan 22 to Breaking News; Magnetic North Pole Splits Into Two Poles-Earth's Equator after 40 degree Axis Shift

5 Jan 23
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

"Thanks Richard for ''like comment''.What I am attempting to do here is slowly bring…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Nov 16, 2018 to My Three Suns [video] Patented hexagonal sun simulator

1 Nov 16, 2018

"Comment by rev.joshua skirvin 9 minutes ago Delete Comment As you can see, most of t…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Aug 19, 2018 to he Command Ships of The Ashtar Command

1 Aug 19, 2018

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Stick replied to the discussion 'Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?'
"Spoken like a true Trump devotee, Mariique.... even parroting terms like 'locker room…"
1 hour ago
Marique posted a discussion

Just stopping by, been a long time since I was here.

Hello to all my friends that are still here. I have not been on in several years, but now am back…See More
5 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Want A Good Laugh? Look At MSM Chart On Trump/Russia Collusion'
"I totally agree..If she is the product being turned out of college these days, the students should…"
6 hours ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'What's happened to Nidle sheldan?'
"Thanks, Agarther. I actually missed that update when you posted it. "
6 hours ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'What's happened to Nidle sheldan?'
"Hasn't there been a new newsletter with an update from Colleen about his health?  Of…"
7 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post YOUR ANGELIC STAR GATEWAYS by ARCHANGEL MICHAEL through NATALIE GLASSON
9 hours ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'What's happened to Nidle sheldan?'
11 hours ago
Yessica commented on the blog post 'What's happened to Nidle sheldan?'
"@ amparo alvarez Thank you for your reply. Please keep posting any information you get."
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship