Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

rev.joshua skirvin's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (152) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with these blogs, its all and I repeat-all of us even the new age movement i…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Apr 2 to WORLDS BIGGEST FALSE FLAG ...THERE IS NO VIRUS . ...ITS A FALSE FLAG AND MORE TO COME By PLEIADIAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

24 Apr 6
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"I felt that I had to post this, for I am one of those disabled War veterans that was…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Oct 5, 2019 to Stop Telling Veterans That They Are Heroes ! September 29, 2019 by Edward Morgan

1 Oct 5, 2019
Reply by rev.joshua skirvin

"I just thought I would let people know that I have talked about these Earth Changes…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Apr 13, 2019 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13, 2019
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Darkstar, sorry but you did ask me this same question a year ago and again several y…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Apr 13, 2019 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13, 2019
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Andronover, I forgot to mention that I m not sure bout the name of Aton as the last…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Apr 12, 2019 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13, 2019
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Androver, you are right, I misspelled Nebadon. It was very early in the morning and…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Apr 12, 2019 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13, 2019
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Dark Star, have you forgot what I told you all of these years? DC stands for the DAR…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Apr 11, 2019 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13, 2019
Reply by 1 darkstar

"What people are seeing is not our sun , it is the Sun Simulator, an artificial sun t…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Apr 10, 2019 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13, 2019
Reply by 1 darkstar

"I forgot to mention that I could not get the vid that is below on top of the blog. I…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Mar 6, 2019 to The Event/ Cobra/ Resistance Movement/ Disclosure.

1 Mar 6, 2019
Reply by rev.joshua skirvin

"Thought I would let you know what Dr. Cloudia Albers [professional astronomer] has p…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Jan 22, 2019 to Breaking News; Magnetic North Pole Splits Into Two Poles-Earth's Equator after 40 degree Axis Shift

5 Jan 23, 2019
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post LAO TZU’S 2500 YEAR-OLD MESSAGE TO ‘THE PEOPLE OF THE FUTURE’ TELLS HOW TO APPROACH OUR GLOBAL CRISIS September 18, 2020 by Edward Morgan
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ADAMA OF TELOS: PEACE THROUGH WAR by SHARON STEWART
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Reiki classes in Seattle for all levels on October 17-18, 2020. http://healingtoday.com/classes.nw.htm"
4 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in the USA at Seattle

February 27, 2021 all day
Healing Today Reiki…See More
4 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in St. Louis at St. Louis

November 14, 2020 all day
We will present …See More