Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

rev.joshua skirvin's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"I felt that I had to post this, for I am one of those disabled War veterans that was…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Oct 5 to Stop Telling Veterans That They Are Heroes ! September 29, 2019 by Edward Morgan

1 Oct 5
Reply by rev.joshua skirvin

"I just thought I would let people know that I have talked about these Earth Changes…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Apr 13 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Darkstar, sorry but you did ask me this same question a year ago and again several y…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Apr 13 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Andronover, I forgot to mention that I m not sure bout the name of Aton as the last…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Apr 12 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Androver, you are right, I misspelled Nebadon. It was very early in the morning and…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Apr 12 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Dark Star, have you forgot what I told you all of these years? DC stands for the DAR…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Apr 11 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"What people are seeing is not our sun , it is the Sun Simulator, an artificial sun t…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Apr 10 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"I forgot to mention that I could not get the vid that is below on top of the blog. I…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Mar 6 to The Event/ Cobra/ Resistance Movement/ Disclosure.

1 Mar 6

"Thought I would let you know what Dr. Cloudia Albers [professional astronomer] has p…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Jan 22 to Breaking News; Magnetic North Pole Splits Into Two Poles-Earth's Equator after 40 degree Axis Shift

5 Jan 23
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

"Thanks Richard for ''like comment''.What I am attempting to do here is slowly bring…"

rev.joshua skirvin replied Nov 16, 2018 to My Three Suns [video] Patented hexagonal sun simulator

1 Nov 16, 2018

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post SEVERAL SHORT MESSAGES OF THE DAY FROM THE REALMS OF LIGHT
45 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Yes, I definitely agree with you, Amparo...and we are doing just that...but Val is referring to…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Tip To All Those Who Go To Temples...Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Hare Krishna ..And Others'
"Problem solved ..go in clean and go out clean "
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"These are test flights over the dry lake bed....EARTH HUMAN PILOTS...And if you had any common…"
4 hours ago
Pet Rock liked Valana (Patti)'s discussion CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

The Return Of The Goddess - Our Divine Mother By Ronna Herman

The Return Of The Goddess - Our Divine MotherBy Ronna Herman & Archangel MichaelBeloved…See More
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'GODS PLAN OF RUNNING THIS UNIVERSE...TOP VIDEO FOR ASCENSION AND AWAKENING... HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"You are taking prophecy literally, when it should be understood from it's figurative esoteric…"
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship