Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

UniverseMother3's Discussions (551)

Discussions Replied To (509) Replies Latest Activity

"Our universe at war to with monster ai and dark wraith. War keep continue. Our time…"

UniverseMother3 replied Feb 9 to Understanding The Universal Mother and Resonating In Love With Her - Part 2 of Nature of The Universe

67 Feb 11
Reply by Drekx Omega

"When there is over 200 universe mother. 5 et races. This bring concept to me. I am o…"

UniverseMother3 replied Feb 9 to Understanding The Universal Mother and Resonating In Love With Her - Part 2 of Nature of The Universe

67 Feb 11
Reply by Drekx Omega

"i mean vashtar , type o. not vastar. Et male lol oh well, he dont mind for my miss s…"

UniverseMother3 replied Oct 12, 2015 to The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like

108 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by jose'

"Aleast your brother ben arion Love and protect your two love and many love on ACC, a…"

UniverseMother3 replied Oct 12, 2015 to The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like

108 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by jose'

"LISA AND OMEGA DONT WORRIED ABOUT PEOPLE< SIRIAN FAMILY HUGE PROTECTING< <…"

108 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by jose'

"@Ben-Arion , Bless you Ben, I notice more people accuse him again this year 2015. FO…"

UniverseMother3 replied Sep 29, 2015 to Dr. Greer a Reptilian?

39 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Sky

"Hey krishna, i assuming over 100 ability spiritual, I have all those, I am very empa…"

UniverseMother3 replied Sep 14, 2015 to 26 Psychic Abilities Of Star Children ...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

8 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Goldenmind

"here a simple spiritual math teaching, get you and lisa thinking, and other people..…"

UniverseMother3 replied Sep 12, 2015 to What Is The GFL Doing Most Of The Time..??? - A Lesson in Planetary Guardianship

36 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by Drekx Omega

"I am back, I going have book up by wens for event. Right now, Going give dog deep co…"

UniverseMother3 replied Sep 12, 2015 to What Is The GFL Doing Most Of The Time..??? - A Lesson in Planetary Guardianship

36 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by Drekx Omega

"natural beauty, i want to kiss them, they bite Me,darn.. they look adorable. mother…"

UniverseMother3 replied Aug 26, 2015 to Hybrid "Pizzly' Bears

3 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Sky

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Ludvig Roth liked Agarther's discussion Cmdr Ashian: Your well being is crucial now ~ Jennifer Crokaert
5 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'BREAKING: Thousands of guillotines pre-positioned across America for left-wing terrorists to execute conservatives, Christians and Whites in the unfolding CIVIL WAR'
"The army/military must be out in the streets protecting peace living beings "
9 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Powerful Galactic Federation Are Working On The New World Order...READ WHY'
"The Galactic Federation are very powerful and they are the ones pulling the strings on Planet Earth…"
14 minutes ago
Agarther commented on Agarther's status
"Also Ghislaine Maxwell Did NOT Kill Herself!"
1 hour ago
Agarther commented on Agarther's status
1 hour ago
Agarther posted a status
"BREAKING: Ghislaine Maxwell - British heiress and close friend of Prince Andrew - has been arrested by the FBI on Epstein-related charges."
2 hours ago
Movella liked amparo alvarez's blog post PETITION TO "DECLARE GEORGE SOROS A TERRORIST & SEIZE ALL HIS ASSETS" GOES VIRAL
2 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Melinda Gates: ‘Black… Indigenous People’ Should Get COVID Vaccine First...FIRST SHOULD BE BLACK LIVES MATTER'
3 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship