Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Marique's Discussions (4,500)

Discussions Replied To (4229) Replies Latest Activity

"Carpe Diem to you too...Sounds like you have drank the Dem. coolaid and have Trump D…"

Marique replied Apr 25 to Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?

13 Apr 29
Reply by Michal Tomasz

"I totally agree..If she is the product being turned out of college these days, the s…"

Marique replied Apr 24 to Want A Good Laugh? Look At MSM Chart On Trump/Russia Collusion

10 Apr 26
Reply by Pet Rock

"yep, Trump has a creepy way about him with women too.   I only care about the countr…"

Marique replied Apr 24 to Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?

13 Apr 29
Reply by Michal Tomasz

"So true, and the excuses are very very lame and weak.  "

Marique replied Apr 22 to Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?

13 Apr 29
Reply by Michal Tomasz

"I totally agree!  He creeps me out just watching him.  If had groped me or kissed my…"

Marique replied Apr 22 to Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?

13 Apr 29
Reply by Michal Tomasz

"Yep, we are rapidly going downhill and straight to hell. The abortion culture that k…"

Marique replied Apr 22 to 40 Facts That Prove That America’s Moral Collapse Is Spinning Wildly Out Of Control

2 Apr 22
Reply by Marique

"here is a link, and darkstar you are right...suspicious as hell.. https://www.thisis…"

Marique replied Apr 22 to Mystery figure at Notre Dame cathedral fire

3 Apr 22
Reply by Marique

"You have my record beat darkstar...congratulations, lol.  I totally agree we are liv…"

Marique replied Apr 22 to EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: THE MEDIA, MEDICINE, FOOD, ELECTIONS ... YOUR LIVE IS A FABRICATED FAIRY TALE

4 Apr 22
Reply by Marique

"Everything said here is true as hell.  I see these things daily on Twitter.  I have…"

Marique replied Apr 22 to EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: THE MEDIA, MEDICINE, FOOD, ELECTIONS ... YOUR LIVE IS A FABRICATED FAIRY TALE

4 Apr 22
Reply by Marique

"OMG...cracking up here...Hilarious!!!!! Love Jeff Dunham.  Would love to see him in…"

Marique replied Sep 26, 2016 to LOL; Why They Won't Make Jokes About Hillary Clinton

2 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Marique

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update on Sheldan - Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Orchestrated" -- May 22, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
6 hours ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Orlando Reiki training; July 13-14, 2019 http://healingtoday.com/classes.ol3.htm"
7 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki workshops in Orlando at Orlando, Florida

July 13, 2019 all day
8 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki Classes in New Orleans at New Orleans, Louisiana

July 20, 2019 all day
Reiki Classes in New Orleans  …See More
8 hours ago
Agarther posted a status
"Why Is The Bilderberg 2019 Location Still a Secret?"
21 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
yesterday
Pet Rock posted a discussion

CRAZT CRAZY CRAZY-14 Year Old Girl, Soph, Is The New Enemy Of The Lunatic Left Who Are HARRASSING her!!!

This has gone way too far;Sunday Show LIVE: 14-Year-Old Banned By YouTube Responds To Police…See More
yesterday

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship