Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Esoteric Emissary's Discussions (559)

Discussions Replied To (345) Replies Latest Activity

"Well regardless of the date, it is Pisces if the Sun is in Pisces, Aquarius if the s…"

Esoteric Emissary replied May 20, 2018 to The Age of Aquarius is CANCELED!

8 May 21, 2018
Reply by Pet Rock

"A Goat will eat anything and promote anything. I remember, Krishna Kalki, a post you…"

Esoteric Emissary replied May 19, 2018 to A start-up company in Los Angeles called Local Roots refits shipping containers and turns them into farms.

2 May 20, 2018
Reply by 1 darkstar

"This also concerns the HU, hidden behind the 22 I AM that I AM all that is all. The…"

Esoteric Emissary replied Dec 21, 2016 to Would you Crucify Jesus? Reptillian Shapeshifter

4 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Pet Rock

"Just as long as it's not headed for A Mary Cow."

Esoteric Emissary replied Nov 22, 2016 to Massive Earthquake Hits Off Fukishima, Japan – Tsunami Warnings!

2 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Esoteric Emissary

"Donald Duck, I mean Drumpft / TRUMP approves of this idea, just replace bubble, with…"

Esoteric Emissary replied Nov 22, 2016 to LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF. NBC's Saturday Night Live Presents "THE BUBBLE," Which Is A Community Planned For All U.S. Citizens Who Cannot Psychologically Deal With A Trump Presidency

48 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Michael

"Yeah, lol, basically. Except that GOD is Adam / Atum, and Jesus is called the second…"

Esoteric Emissary replied Nov 21, 2016 to 2016 Rapture? AZAZEL Son of Perdition (Christianity is Satanism)

26 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Stick

"I don't mean to imply I know everything. I don't. But I am good at assessing conting…"

Esoteric Emissary replied Nov 21, 2016 to 2016 Rapture? AZAZEL Son of Perdition (Christianity is Satanism)

26 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Stick

"So I am like Job, in fact I'm greater then Job. He started off wealthy, lost his fam…"

Esoteric Emissary replied Nov 20, 2016 to 2016 Rapture? AZAZEL Son of Perdition (Christianity is Satanism)

26 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Stick

"Now that you are done being angry and acting foolishly, this is actually quite inter…"

Esoteric Emissary replied Nov 20, 2016 to 2016 Rapture? AZAZEL Son of Perdition (Christianity is Satanism)

26 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Stick

"Really, complete nonsense? I know nothing at all? I am just going to laugh at you're…"

26 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Stick

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted discussions
42 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"The Plan demands that Johnson now delivers a 'no deal' Brexit on Halloween, then…"
52 minutes ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Special Restored Republic via a GCR Report as of Oct. 23, 2019'
"please stay safe today and tomorrow <3"
3 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"Public domain now..."
6 hours ago
"The whole world is SICK of zero progress being allowed on Brexit. They see clowns in both…"
6 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"I know"
6 hours ago
"Problem is, UK must Brexit, as London is a major centre of the global finance system. Brexit…"
6 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship