Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Ara's Discussions (2,489)

Discussions Replied To (2168) Replies Latest Activity

"This is about HABITS not HUMAN BEINGS, habits will always remain in our life. HOWEVE…"

Ara replied on Wednesday to For Ascension We Want To Phase Out Meat Eating, Alcohol , Smoking, Drugs Plus More That Is Creating Zombies Like Beings With No Desire To Evolve Or Raise Consciousness

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Ara

"Anger is a material manifestation which represents, in a general way, the measure of…"

Ara replied on Monday to For Ascension We Want To Phase Out Meat Eating, Alcohol , Smoking, Drugs Plus More That Is Creating Zombies Like Beings With No Desire To Evolve Or Raise Consciousness

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Ara

"I would say that experience is everything. God Source provides all levels for us: be…"

Ara replied Aug 18 to Existential nihilist stuckness

5 Aug 20
Reply by IO

"Hi IO, We are all time to time feel stuck, a few things that helps me - I don’t brin…"

Ara replied Aug 18 to Existential nihilist stuckness

5 Aug 20
Reply by IO

"Surprisingly it was sunrises, early mornings and it would last just a short moment,…"

Ara replied Aug 14 to That moments when nature takes your breath away

2 Aug 14
Reply by Ara

""A Zen master was visiting London. He went up to a hot dog vendor and said, "Make me…"

Ara replied Apr 14 to Laughter

5 Apr 14
Reply by Ara

"Dealing with uncertainties not pleasant at all, and like in the “Harry Potter”  mov…"

Ara replied Apr 14 to Laughter

5 Apr 14
Reply by Ara

"here is another interesting information, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1hioOv4q5…"

Ara replied Jan 30 to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

125 Jan 30
Reply by Ara

"https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuteYLbq-GNIWKttHAi8DiXDzihR2Nom3 i am amazed…"

Ara replied Jan 30 to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

125 Jan 30
Reply by Ara

"nice video Rock, thanks, so i did check the book that you mentioned, .... interestin…"

Ara replied Jan 21 to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

125 Jan 30
Reply by Ara

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post MAGENTA PIXIE: GOLDEN HEART, NEW EARTH RISING, INTO THE AQUARIAN AGE - VIDEO
44 seconds ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " MORE GALACTIC ASSISTANCE THAN EVER FOR HUMANITY" through DANIEL SCRANTON
1 minute ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " MORE GALACTIC ASSISTANCE THAN EVER FOR HUMANITY" through DANIEL SCRANTON'
"We are proud that you the Arcturians have seen through our blight & hardships enough to deem us…"
2 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " MORE GALACTIC ASSISTANCE THAN EVER FOR HUMANITY" through DANIEL SCRANTON
15 minutes ago
Agarther posted a discussion

Cmdr Ashian: Your work after the Big Step ~ Jennifer Crokaert

J: Well, you threw that in at the last minute! Can you explain what you mean when you say that…See More
56 minutes ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post US ARRESTS FIVE IN CHINA'S "OPERATION FOX HUN' PLOT; SEAMUS BRUNER EXPLAINS HUNTER BIDEN EMAILS
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship