Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Ara's Discussions (2,486)

Discussions Replied To (2164) Replies Latest Activity

""A Zen master was visiting London. He went up to a hot dog vendor and said, "Make me…"

Ara replied Apr 14 to Laughter

5 Apr 14
Reply by Ara

"Dealing with uncertainties not pleasant at all, and like in the “Harry Potter”  mov…"

Ara replied Apr 14 to Laughter

5 Apr 14
Reply by Ara

"here is another interesting information, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1hioOv4q5…"

Ara replied Jan 30 to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

125 Jan 30
Reply by Ara

"https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuteYLbq-GNIWKttHAi8DiXDzihR2Nom3 i am amazed…"

Ara replied Jan 30 to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

125 Jan 30
Reply by Ara

"nice video Rock, thanks, so i did check the book that you mentioned, .... interestin…"

Ara replied Jan 21 to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

125 Jan 30
Reply by Ara

"Thanks Rock, i will check it out. Yes you could see more of them lately .... make su…"

Ara replied Jan 17 to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

125 Jan 30
Reply by Ara

"There is to much of 'political correctness going' ... yes words do have power, but s…"

125 Jan 30
Reply by Ara

"Are you talking to me Drekx, or are you talking about the book? "

125 Jan 30
Reply by Ara

"Hi Drekx, its good to see that you are still around ... ;)) "

Ara replied Nov 18, 2019 to ALONENESS

15 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by Hopi

"I consider myself a sheep as well – that’s said – it takes one to know one and based…"

Ara replied Nov 18, 2019 to ALONENESS

15 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by Hopi

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"Yes, the same Barnier who refuses to negotiate in good faith, with an independent Great Britain,…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"Michel Barnier helped Chinese virus research and blindly trusted the CCP, as a French government…"
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
11 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
11 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
11 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post SUE LIE AND THE ARCTURIANS: AWAKEN AND BE FREE
13 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post VERY INTERESTING MESSAGE ABOUT CENSORED VIDEOS...(altCensored: WEBSITE FIGHTS CENSORSHIP BY HOSTING DELETED YOUTUBE VIDEOS
13 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship