Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Ashim's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Come - ET -  Eye -  Sun"

Ashim replied Oct 4, 2013 to Wil Nasa Announce The Biggest Discovery That will shake the earth?

78 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by einstein

"Thank you for this info. Just thought of this: Comet Ison COM(E)- ET- I- SUN"

Ashim replied Sep 20, 2013 to COMET ISON & THE 13th AHAU CYCLE- The True "End-Time" of the Mayan Calendar (Dec. 16th, 2013)

13 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

"Are you familiar with the Ra Material? www.lawofone.info www.bring4th.org"

Ashim replied Aug 20, 2013 to Help with my studies

5 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Beato

"From the Ra material.   "Ra: I am Ra. For the answer to this query we must begin wit…"

Ashim replied Jul 31, 2013 to A SYMBOL ON MY FOREHEAD

13 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Cherry Cross

"Yes I am familiar with these type of events. They can be understood as activations,…"

Ashim replied Jun 14, 2013 to Electric / Electronic buzzing and vibrating

2 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by TheOldestEternalOne

"Canna(dog) - greek - bis(s)(bite) - german =bite of the dog."

Ashim replied May 28, 2013 to The star of Sirius (the "dog star") and its connection with cannabis (i.e. pot, medicine, ganja, weed, grass, blunt, etc.)

8 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Tally

"I don't think that we are 'waiting to be rescued'. It's more like our vibrational fr…"

Ashim replied May 16, 2013 to STOP waiting for Aliens to help us.

1 May 16, 2013
Reply by Ashim

"Yes the time is now. Thank you for this."

Ashim replied May 15, 2013 to Commander Ashtar Comments On Citizens Hearing In Washington ~ through Elizabeth Trutwin

18 May 18, 2013
Reply by Tiamacious

"Although these events certainly can be positive regarding disclosure I would not pla…"

Ashim replied May 10, 2013 to extraterrestrial disclosure?, united nations?, whats goin on?

2 May 10, 2013
Reply by Justin89

"Not such a good vibe on this message...way too much fear...evacuation??? Does not re…"

Ashim replied May 10, 2013 to Explanation By Supreme Commander Valiant Thor On Why Ashtar Command Hasn't Come To Help Just Yet..Highly Recommend

105 May 16, 2013
Reply by MasterofLight

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'All Sports to Be Carried Out In Sportsman Spirit .. No Body Allowed To Bring Any Other Propaganda Into Sports ...Like Lewis Hamilton Is Doing Without Knowing The Truth'
"There should be a strict policy to ban anyone who is bringing propaganda into sports ...e.g. Motor…"
7 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
11 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion
18 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
20 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
20 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
23 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post **▼▲BLUE AVIANS: <>RETURN TO YOUR HEART SPACE<> ▼▲** by DAVEY
yesterday

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship