Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

BarefootPilgrim's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi John I also used to beleive the bible was rewritten and distorted by men but I di…"

BarefootPilgrim replied Apr 2, 2011 to New Age Propaganda; What do you think of this?

59 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by James Ryan

"Lucifer doesn't exist? Take note people of the new age, your fate is the fate of Luc…"

BarefootPilgrim replied Mar 31, 2011 to New Age Propaganda; What do you think of this?

59 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by James Ryan

"Dear James You say: "Love is within all, every Human being that has and does walk an…"

BarefootPilgrim replied Mar 30, 2011 to New Age Propaganda; What do you think of this?

59 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by James Ryan

"Dear Kelly Funny you would mention the Goddess......another hot topic.....!! I just…"

BarefootPilgrim replied Mar 30, 2011 to New Age Propaganda; What do you think of this?

59 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by James Ryan

"Thank you brother Skootaftritz.....did I spell this right? I apreciate your honest s…"

59 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by James Ryan

"Dear Kelly You say I am pompous but when I present you with the truth, hard facts an…"

BarefootPilgrim replied Mar 28, 2011 to New Age Propaganda; What do you think of this?

59 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by James Ryan

"Dear"

BarefootPilgrim replied Mar 28, 2011 to New Age Propaganda; What do you think of this?

59 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by James Ryan

"6-The origin of the New-Age The priests of my childhood never told me that the Bible…"

59 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by James Ryan

"3-The New-Age movement For over thirty years I have been searching for God and the T…"

59 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by James Ryan

"Dear Kelly Your statement "Master DK has much more common sense, compassion and divi…"

BarefootPilgrim replied Mar 27, 2011 to New Age Propaganda; What do you think of this?

59 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by James Ryan

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ANCIENT ONES SPEAK OF TIME
55 minutes ago
David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL:FUNDAMENTAL EDUCATION-XXIV-THE HUMAN PERSONALITY

…See More
1 hour ago
Pet Rock posted discussions
3 hours ago
Mischa liked Vril's profile
4 hours ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'short message from Colleen and Sheldan'
"♡♡♡ "
5 hours ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'short message from Colleen and Sheldan'
"The Galactic New Year is just around the corner, on July 26, I believe.  Selamat Ja,…"
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion short message from Colleen and Sheldan
10 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ANCIENT ONES SPEAK OF TIME
10 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship