Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

dennis's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe, seen this many times before and it never happened. however Satan will manifes…"

dennis replied Nov 19, 2011 to E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away?

107 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by edlasay

"Disclosure of UFO's? I dont trust our Govmnt to come clean on that one. For instaanc…"

dennis replied Aug 1, 2011 to First Contact Disclosure

64 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by LadyTam

"Sophia is the greek word for the Holy Spirit, in the bible. She seems to be Gods wif…"

dennis replied Jul 12, 2011 to The Creator Speaks - On Why We Are Here And The 2012 Ascension Portal

41 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by MasterofLight

"Hello CHINA..loving U folks too..  Let me refresh our memorys. Jesus/Yashua was very…"

dennis replied Jun 27, 2011 to THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

63 Jun 27, 2011

"Thats a lot of info, and seems to line up fairly well, as to how i see things also.…"

dennis replied Jun 16, 2011 to THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

63 Jun 27, 2011

"I would add this! The early christian church had no religious organization over it.…"

dennis replied May 2, 2011 to What is your thought of religions?

97 May 3, 2011
Reply by Linda

"Well Jason, that is to all encompassing a question. Obviously satanism is a religion…"

dennis replied Apr 25, 2011 to What is your thought of religions?

97 May 3, 2011
Reply by Linda

"Did you know a patient is recorded in the US patient office that describes a device…"

dennis replied Apr 4, 2011 to New world religion, that has been talked about appears to be here NOW, and you are part of it, "Of your own free will".

27 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by alienantenna

"Hello, its not about knowing God, or gods, ect. The only path that is universal, and…"

dennis replied Feb 12, 2011 to Do All Paths Lead to the Same Place?

62 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Eddie Servant of the Servant

"I suspect the Ashtar Command comes in twos. One is the real one from Heaven, the God…"

dennis replied Jan 31, 2011 to HOW TO DEFEAT ALIENS AND THE PHYSICAL PRISON !!!MUST READ!!!

36 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by niki wonoto

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update on Sheldan - Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Adverse" -- May 23, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
7 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post MESSAGE FROM MATTHEW via SUZY WARD
22 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post MESSAGE FROM MATTHEW via SUZY WARD
22 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
yesterday
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update on Sheldan - Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Orchestrated" -- May 22, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
yesterday
Healing Today posted a status
"Orlando Reiki training; July 13-14, 2019 http://healingtoday.com/classes.ol3.htm"
yesterday
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki workshops in Orlando at Orlando, Florida

July 13, 2019 all day
yesterday

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship