Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Panacea 108's Discussions (347)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"Our eyes are almost blind to what is out there. We add color to picture from space t…"

Panacea 108 replied Feb 4, 2016 to What Is The Color Of Space?

9 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Feather Winger

"I can fly around space in my dreams without any vehicle. I can get to where I want i…"

Panacea 108 replied Feb 4, 2016 to What Is The Color Of Space?

9 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Feather Winger

"Have you learned that through experience or is it a knowing. I guess it is a bit of…"

Panacea 108 replied Feb 4, 2016 to Circle The I

21 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Panacea 108

"I want to read that paragraph now, lol. But I have done that many times myself. You…"

Panacea 108 replied Feb 4, 2016 to Where to meet people on the right hand path?

5 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Panacea 108

"Happy hunting...you will need luck with that, lol. I have not cruised the net for a…"

Panacea 108 replied Feb 4, 2016 to Where to meet people on the right hand path?

5 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Panacea 108

"There in nothing wrong with ritual. It is fun! It just depends on the consciousness…"

Panacea 108 replied Feb 4, 2016 to Circle The I

21 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Panacea 108

"Circles are everywhere. They forgot we need to laugh and not always be serious. I am…"

Panacea 108 replied Feb 3, 2016 to Circle The I

21 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Panacea 108

"We have to do some work to be protected naturally. This comes from my celtic ancesto…"

Panacea 108 replied Feb 3, 2016 to Circle The I

21 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Panacea 108

"The first thing I thought of is the archons but we will find out with momentum."

Panacea 108 replied Feb 2, 2016 to HOLY FREAKING TOLEDO! Nobel Peace Prize Nominee (in physics & chemistry) Invents Telescope That Allows Viewing Of Invisible Extraterrestrial Matter In The Sky. Photos Included.

3 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Panacea 108

"I am strong and made the right choice so I feel good! I did nothing wrong which alwa…"

Panacea 108 replied Jan 23, 2016 to I Stepped Outside the Circle

19 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by Sky

RSS

Featured

_

Latest Activity

Meindert Arends posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Goodbye, Burger King! Horse Meat In Burgers Confirmed'
"Bloody Bastards are those who eat meat ...they are murderers and should be treated as such ...they…"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago
Lacuna replied to the discussion 'Generic random discussion to test'
" Just a conversation starter. In order to account for all the "dark" energy in the…"
5 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

Women Can't Swing Their Hips Anymore? Human Hands Have Changed Also-Mandela Effect Anatomy Changes Hands and Hips

started having slight problems walking last week, havent tried shaking my hips-men and womens hips…See More
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Christopher Stewart's video
10 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Russ Hatfield's blog post The Earth First, The World Second.
10 hours ago
Michelle posted a blog post

Bringing Down the Grid of Love?

Am I bringing down the grid of love?When I hate that children are murdered on a daily basis for the…See More
11 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship