Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Apocalypstick's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (137) Replies Latest Activity

"Thats not really how I interpreted the video but I do agree, it is super creepy!"

Apocalypstick replied Sep 26, 2010 to IF YOU THINK SOMETHING'S WRONG YOUR A CRAZY MASS MURDERER

7 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by The Narrator

"Leo, I see you live in Lithgow. If you are able, get yourself into see Dr Carole Hun…"

Apocalypstick replied Aug 12, 2010 to Bleeding from the lungs

51 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Leo

"WOW can't believe it's been over 18 months since I joined here.... I can still remem…"

Apocalypstick replied Aug 9, 2010 to We just became 5000+ members on AC. After 1,5 years online (share your story)

23 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Apocalypstick

"Any group that forbids your association with another group is bordering on cult-stat…"

Apocalypstick replied Jun 6, 2010 to Untited Starseeds kicking you off if your on this site WHY?

40 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Ashangel

"I'm on HEAPS of ning created networks with no problems..."

Apocalypstick replied Jun 6, 2010 to Untited Starseeds kicking you off if your on this site WHY?

40 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Ashangel

"I love astrology, and think this would be really interesting. My details are 16th J…"

Apocalypstick replied Jun 3, 2010 to Star Seed Astrology Snapshots

246 May 11
Reply by 1 darkstar

"I know I'm guilty of this and it bugs me. I do try hard not to get underhanded OR hi…"

Apocalypstick replied May 11, 2010 to The joy of different views

26 May 15, 2010
Reply by James Ryan

"Mr Hawkins is just another man with another opinion. His mathematical genius doesn't…"

Apocalypstick replied May 1, 2010 to Guidance needed. This is what i just read on the news-Anti E.T. mesage by Stephen Hawking

18 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by James Ryan

"This is an interesting question Merryn, and one I've often thought of. I am not SEX…"

Apocalypstick replied May 1, 2010 to Homosexuality ~ An open minded discussion

44 May 5, 2010
Reply by JASON

"This is such a beautiful answer. *hugs*"

Apocalypstick replied May 1, 2010 to Homosexuality ~ An open minded discussion

44 May 5, 2010
Reply by JASON

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
9 minutes ago
Karma's Helper shared amparo alvarez's blog post on Facebook
1 hour ago
Karma's Helper commented on the blog post 'CMDR ASHIAN: THE QUEST OF THE AGES IS AT AN END. THESE ARE THE MOMENTS BEFORE THE SUMMIT IS REACHED'
"111 333 555 999 " Beloved emissaries of light, my brothers and sisters, this is…"
1 hour ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post YESHUA: CRYSTALLINE NOVA GAIA through GALAXYGIRL
8 hours ago
David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: FUNDAMENTAL EDUCATION-IX- THE MIND-X-KNOW HOW TO LISTEN

IX       …See More
9 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
14 hours ago
Phalina liked amparo alvarez's blog post CMDR ASHIAN: THE QUEST OF THE AGES IS AT AN END. THESE ARE THE MOMENTS BEFORE THE SUMMIT IS REACHED
15 hours ago
Agarther liked amparo alvarez's blog post CMDR ASHIAN: THE QUEST OF THE AGES IS AT AN END. THESE ARE THE MOMENTS BEFORE THE SUMMIT IS REACHED
17 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship