Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Thomas Bischoff's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"You are Welcome :-)If this all is real it will be amazing!"

Thomas Bischoff replied Jun 3, 2014 to Project Aquarius Documents

2 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Thomas Bischoff

"They just find out, that  the remote asteroid Chariklo is surrounded by two dense an…"

Thomas Bischoff replied Mar 27, 2014 to Press Conference in Brazil to Announce Discovery in Outer Solar System (26th of March 14:30 BRT)

2 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Thomas Bischoff

"There is also a interesting video about Ison's Orbit on the Nasa site: "

Thomas Bischoff replied Sep 13, 2013 to Get Ready to Meet Your Space Family Soon - Tolec Update (Video)

211 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by MasterYoda

"I life in Switzlerland and I can watch it live on TV, but I didin't heard or saw any…"

Thomas Bischoff replied Jan 24, 2013 to Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will

47 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Skylit Starseed

"Hey Bros, don't get crazy because nothing happened on 21st of December. Relax, there…"

Thomas Bischoff replied Dec 23, 2012 to

just now

"Wans't there some people who said it  isn't on 21st, it wil bee on 23rd?"

Thomas Bischoff replied Dec 22, 2012 to Anyone seen the Sun today?

24 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Amanda-Love

"There was also a lot of fog in Switzerland yesterday. I went up to the montains and…"

Thomas Bischoff replied Dec 22, 2012 to Anyone seen the Sun today?

24 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Amanda-Love

"I wonder how the movie of Steven Greer will be. I have read on his blog ( http://drg…"

Thomas Bischoff replied Aug 9, 2012 to SaLuSa ~ 8-August-2012

21 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Stick

"I also had some problem with my girlfriend some years ago, because I talked to much…"

Thomas Bischoff replied Jun 14, 2012 to GETTING GNARLY NOW... My Wife Just Asked Me To Leave My Own Home since I AM SCARING HER !!@?%!!

279 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Cmdr UriA

"I'm so excited! I hope to see our brothers and sisters face to face soon XDI wonder…"

Thomas Bischoff replied Apr 23, 2012 to Greetings from the Ashtar Command

42 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Two Feather

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post YOU ARE NEVER TOO FAR FROM THE LIGHT - IT IS AS CLOSE AS YOUR BREATH - ARCHANGEL GABRIEL through SHANTA
11 minutes ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post MESSAGE OF THE DAY - by ASHIRA of the UFOG (UNITED FORCES of the OUTER GALAXIES)
13 minutes ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post A QUICK STORY... by MELANIE BLECKER
16 minutes ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASCENSION AND SYMPTOMS WITH LISA RENEE, ROSIE NEAL, AND DAVID WILCOCK
2 hours ago
Roberto Durante posted a discussion

we can't keep our eyes closed

I am sorry if I will upset you. Its just that we can't close our eyes for what's happening in…See More
3 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"ciao"
5 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Hey, All of You Amazing Galactarians!'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Climate" -- March 25, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Linda Moulton Howe: The Moon is an Intelligent Machine That See's Everything
13 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship