Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

one soul's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I wish I could come too. For sure I will follow this event. Thank you Ben for all yo…"

one soul replied Oct 22, 2012 to Ben-Arion Presents: Ashtar Command Los Angeles Meetup - Cosmic Reunion Conference 2012

79 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by reneemaira

"Happy to know that we are getting closer and closer to the big disclosure. I underst…"

one soul replied May 4, 2012 to Declan of the Pleiades: An Ambassador of Peace and His Perspective On Disclosure. By, AuroRa Le. April 30, 2012.

23 May 25, 2012

"Finally!!!! We have the opportunity to see something real about life in the universe…"

one soul replied May 3, 2012 to Steven Greer Presents: 'Sirius' The Documentary - It is time for the truth to be known

44 May 27, 2012
Reply by Divine Willpower

"I am getting so frustrated with all these fake and untrustworthy people that say a b…"

one soul replied Feb 5, 2012 to What is really going on with disclosure and the galactics????

49 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by kalopsia

"Paraleys, Can you elaborate a little more in explaining about what your message is s…"

one soul replied Jan 30, 2012 to How To Receive Divine Wisdom Through Your Own Intuition

8 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Sparkplug

"Ben, I have to tell you the impression you project to me in your videos, are of a ve…"

one soul replied Jan 25, 2012 to My Video Blog: Claim Your Mastery of Self: Are Your "Buttons" Being Pushed?

11 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Cozmikat

"It looks like they were hearing this two person request  to light up for them. What…"

one soul replied Jan 18, 2012 to Lightship "Lightening" up - ECETI Ranch near Mt Adams

7 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by one soul

"I  call Jesus a Master. To me Is the teacher and the brother that came on this plane…"

one soul replied Jan 13, 2012 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Galactic Federation, Jan 10 2012

37 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Greg

"First of all, I want to say that It is the first time that I read a word describing…"

one soul replied Dec 26, 2011 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

22 May 29, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"I hope we will not need to live the way we live today. Money, gold or other thing we…"

one soul replied Dec 25, 2011 to ***INTEL UPDATE*** “Tons & Tons of Gold, N.E.S.A.R.A. and our GFL ‘Cosmic Sting’ Operation”

44 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by marianinia

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship