Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Butterfly's Discussions (778)

Discussions Replied To (688) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a great post! The dots seem to be getting connected now! Thanks"

Butterfly replied Jan 22, 2014 to Spacecraft and Extraterrestrials in the Bible (i.e. Lightships and Star Family)

13 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

"Hi Mees Unfortunately the powers that be, have a lot of control over the Earth. The…"

Butterfly replied Jan 15, 2014 to My Dream of the Economic Collapse

2 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Butterfly

"Luke, that is a very humble approach. I agree with what you say about the fact it i…"

Butterfly replied Dec 24, 2013 to The System is Totally Bankrupt. It Cannot Be Saved; It Is At An END....

61 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

""

Butterfly replied Dec 24, 2013 to The System is Totally Bankrupt. It Cannot Be Saved; It Is At An END....

61 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"Mr Ed, It comes down to different beliefs.  I guess we both present different info…"

61 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

""

61 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

" "

61 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"This makes TOTAL sense. Koa has learnt to live self sufficiently in the bush, on bu…"

61 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"Luke, Who is behind this channelling of the St Germain funds?   Remember all the G…"

61 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"I say this respectfully and lovingly Mr Ed.... People love false prophets, telling…"

61 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"dark to light; you witness a changing of the guard, in nations worldwide. this is a planned process…"
3 hours ago
David22 posted a blog post

Speaking to a child in the womb - Part Two

Speaking to a child in the womb - Part Two…See More
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post HOW TO CREATE MIRACLES Part 1 ~ Sananda via Adele Arini
12 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update on Sheldan - Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Stretch" -- May 24, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
13 hours ago
Hellen commented on the group 'Music for your soul.'
21 hours ago
21 hours ago
21 hours ago
21 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship