Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Carmen Silva's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you Gailene, already chilled down. I trust my self and my mountains and whatev…"

Carmen Silva replied Nov 21, 2014 to The elections in Romania being won by the US ally, Iohannis, just opened the gates of hell, facilitating the war with Russia for Crimea

6 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Carmen Silva

"got it, thanks "

Carmen Silva replied Nov 21, 2014 to The elections in Romania being won by the US ally, Iohannis, just opened the gates of hell, facilitating the war with Russia for Crimea

6 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Carmen Silva

"the lightworkers need to know what's going on so that we can focus with light where…"

Carmen Silva replied Nov 20, 2014 to The elections in Romania being won by the US ally, Iohannis, just opened the gates of hell, facilitating the war with Russia for Crimea

6 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Carmen Silva

"quite strange, I just got the confirmation about October 1 from CNN, saying that the…"

Carmen Silva replied Sep 19, 2013 to Cobra's Interview with Alexandra Meadors September 2013

1 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Carmen Silva

"I have experienced these feelings lately too, felt so down as if nothing made sense…"

Carmen Silva replied Aug 12, 2013 to Super Sad today......feeling very odd....anyone else????

34 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by turtles

"it might be in general, but I also had strange dreams out of the blue, many years ag…"

Carmen Silva replied Jun 14, 2013 to Dream of the Meteor hitting Earth

21 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Feather Winger

"well, now they're now suddenly going to war in Syria, makes me wonder what rushes th…"

Carmen Silva replied Jun 14, 2013 to Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Take Down The Entire.........

24 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Happy birthday and many happy returnes from your retreats on this special ocasions!"

Carmen Silva replied May 27, 2013 to Re-charging-time !

15 May 27, 2013
Reply by Semile

"it happened to me too when I was younger (about 20) and it was freaking out. Whateve…"

Carmen Silva replied May 26, 2013 to Intensely scary dream I had Last night!!! - What are your thoughts?

28 May 28, 2013
Reply by Chris Hacker

"I just remember his saying: "give Caesar what belongs to Caesar" this was really odd…"

Carmen Silva replied May 7, 2013 to Was Jesus – Caesarian – the son of Cleopatra & Julius Caesar

3 May 7, 2013
Reply by Carmen Silva

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka... HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Re:This article above  © Copyright New Dawn Magazine, www.newdawnmagazine.com.…"
12 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka... HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"The Nine Unknown Men & the Power of Conspiracy BYCHARD CURRIE Looking down from the…"
31 minutes ago
ET Hugger commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Plejarens August 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light

"Billy Meier and the Plejaren for Skeptics- The Plejaren are focused on FACTS.- They intend to be as…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

"Even ETs taking part in First Contact, want to meet an informed public that realises they are…"
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

"Yes indeed, full credits for Ptaah and Billy. Comprehensive stats...I want people correctly…"
3 hours ago
Thumbnail

"This was a copy & paste from your original post, but credits go to Billy Meier :) Do you…"
3 hours ago
Thumbnail

"Hi Ivy I was beginning to miss you on my vids....good to see those species spellings for members.…"
3 hours ago
Thumbnail

"In short, humanity get ready to meet your cousins :)Sentient Species Types Humanoids - Like the…"
3 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship