Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Carmen Silva's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you Gailene, already chilled down. I trust my self and my mountains and whatev…"

Carmen Silva replied Nov 21, 2014 to The elections in Romania being won by the US ally, Iohannis, just opened the gates of hell, facilitating the war with Russia for Crimea

6 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Carmen Silva

"got it, thanks "

Carmen Silva replied Nov 21, 2014 to The elections in Romania being won by the US ally, Iohannis, just opened the gates of hell, facilitating the war with Russia for Crimea

6 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Carmen Silva

"the lightworkers need to know what's going on so that we can focus with light where…"

Carmen Silva replied Nov 20, 2014 to The elections in Romania being won by the US ally, Iohannis, just opened the gates of hell, facilitating the war with Russia for Crimea

6 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Carmen Silva

"quite strange, I just got the confirmation about October 1 from CNN, saying that the…"

Carmen Silva replied Sep 19, 2013 to Cobra's Interview with Alexandra Meadors September 2013

1 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Carmen Silva

"I have experienced these feelings lately too, felt so down as if nothing made sense…"

Carmen Silva replied Aug 12, 2013 to Super Sad today......feeling very odd....anyone else????

34 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by turtles

"it might be in general, but I also had strange dreams out of the blue, many years ag…"

Carmen Silva replied Jun 14, 2013 to Dream of the Meteor hitting Earth

21 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Feather Winger

"well, now they're now suddenly going to war in Syria, makes me wonder what rushes th…"

Carmen Silva replied Jun 14, 2013 to Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Take Down The Entire.........

24 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Happy birthday and many happy returnes from your retreats on this special ocasions!"

Carmen Silva replied May 27, 2013 to Re-charging-time !

15 May 27, 2013
Reply by Semile

"it happened to me too when I was younger (about 20) and it was freaking out. Whateve…"

Carmen Silva replied May 26, 2013 to Intensely scary dream I had Last night!!! - What are your thoughts?

28 May 28, 2013
Reply by Chris Hacker

"I just remember his saying: "give Caesar what belongs to Caesar" this was really odd…"

Carmen Silva replied May 7, 2013 to Was Jesus – Caesarian – the son of Cleopatra & Julius Caesar

3 May 7, 2013
Reply by Carmen Silva

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Lee replied to the discussion 'VISIT OF THE EAGLE and Tribute to ClaudiaLee' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Thank you, Amparo. I believe any light shared helps to lighten the effects of the darkness. I know…"
1 hour ago
ETFirstContact commented on the blog post 'THE 9TH ARCTURIAN COUNCIL: YOUR ARE THE STARSEEDS AND GALACTIC GROUND CREW'
"This is wonderful and we do need help, thank you for posting"
2 hours ago
Anne-Marie Sandham liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Banned video from u-tube; Q Anon: The Plan To Save The World (Video)Waki-Waki Starseds
3 hours ago
Indo liked Shirl Spencer's blog post I am in shock
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
14 hours ago
Pet Rock commented on the blog post 'I am in shock'
"Zohar looks awesome-thanks Shirl"
14 hours ago
Joanna commented on the blog post 'Message from YESHUA and MARY MAGDALENE: "DIVINE LOVE EMPOWERMENT" - channeled by FRAN ZEPEDA'
"Dear Amparo, animals are wonderful! :) I have a 'house bunny' animal companion,…"
14 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'THE 9TH ARCTURIAN COUNCIL: YOUR ARE THE STARSEEDS AND GALACTIC GROUND CREW'
"You have my support, I know you are true to your word and we need all the help that we can get. I…"
15 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship