Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
8 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a status
"When you Forgive, you love. When you Love, Gods light shines through you to others, to heal and save the world. We are all one. Adonai"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'Dems Unveil “Overwhelming And Uncontested” Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump 12/10/2019'
"What can I say, we all knew that they would try this,but I don't think it will…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

Dems Unveil “Overwhelming And Uncontested” Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump 12/10/2019

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/2019-12-10_6-11-24-300x180.jpg 300w"…See More
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) added a discussion to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
Thumbnail

VAL SAVED MY LIFE TO WRITE OUR STORY

VAL SAVED MY LIFE TO WRITE OUR STORY     In early 1990’s as I was driving over Old Smokey Mountain…See More
4 hours ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Give me some time to get ready :) I "talk" to them sometimes and try to be receptive…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Well the GFL have no problems with romance, as it makes the great twerling galaxy go…"
8 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Architects Are Designing A 100% Food And Energy Self Sufficient " Smart Forest City"'
"Cool Man Cool ...looks good ...hope it opens soon and more follow "
8 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship