Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

JustaV6's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (228) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey All.....I did not get any takers on this site, but I've had the honor to do abou…"

JustaV6 replied Jul 4, 2014 to Channeled Healing Sessions at No Cost

7 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by JustaV6

"For those that have not visited the site that I posted. These energies not only heal…"

JustaV6 replied Jun 23, 2014 to Channeled Healing Sessions at No Cost

7 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by JustaV6

"Almost forgot, for those outside of the US you will need to add the exit code for yo…"

7 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by JustaV6

"I have received a couple of requests via e-mail stating they would like a session wi…"

7 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by JustaV6

"You are welcome Feather Winger......This whole thing is almost surreal. I started th…"

7 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by JustaV6

"You don't need this guy or anyone else to get change. Seek change within yourself, l…"

JustaV6 replied Jul 24, 2013 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 07/23/2013

14 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Mr.Ed

"The easiest way and cheapest way to gain Enlightenment is to live in the NOW. Read E…"

JustaV6 replied Jul 24, 2013 to For the spiritual seekers among us Gonzo the Great has developed a practical, robust and reasonably priced Do-It-Yourself-Enlightenment tool that is well worth checking out

1 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by JustaV6

"Well said. We are here to experience and to learn, that's all. This is not our home,…"

JustaV6 replied May 28, 2013 to A word to the death deniers

11 May 28, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"North Korea does not have the capability to hit even Hawaii from where there are at.…"

JustaV6 replied May 28, 2013 to MAY 2013 UFO SIGHTING FRESNO CALIFORNIA, UFO HOVERS FOR 4 HOURS!!

46 May 29, 2013
Reply by Jennifer

"The thing is that "they", would not tell us what is really in those spheres, if it w…"

JustaV6 replied Feb 4, 2013 to 'They're out of this world!': Mysterious purple spheres found in the desert spark speculation...See Photos and Videos

16 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Krishna Kalki

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'FOUR TYPES OF KARMA AND SOUL ENERGY CORRECTION...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"This article is very interesting for those who do not understand Karma "
2 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
6 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Mt. Shasta Paranormal Hot Spot -- Brad Olsen...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Lovely Jubbley...here I come Mt Shasta "
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Galactic Federation of Light Drekx Omega January 19 2015

"Never take the professional advice of conventional medical 'experts' who simply serve the…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

"The key to long life, free of illness is one to two meals per day, no snacks outside a defined…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

"There were ancient Earth humans who lived by applying these simple diet and fasting principles. We…"
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

"Most people have too much insulin [fat storage hormone,] and thus not enough glucogon production…"
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

"The method by which a normal human being may achieve a lifespan, far in excess of 72-years [1…"
2 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship