Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Pandora's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't believe in or engage in causing another to experience something they do not…"

Pandora replied Sep 9, 2012 to Sending Love is NOT Rape

350 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Jana

"As far as I have read on this blog nobody is taking away your ability to send out lo…"

350 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Jana

"Never cause someone to experience something they can not handle. An adage I try to l…"

350 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Jana

"Yes they have. And yes it is."

Pandora replied Sep 7, 2012 to

just now

"Im a woman of few words, i say my peace (usually) then i go on. My "contract" in par…"

Pandora replied Sep 6, 2012 to

just now

"This doesn't make them Gods. A lion is still not a god to an ant. Are they more powe…"

Pandora replied Sep 5, 2012 to The Galactic Federation of Light need to get their act together...IN OTHER WORDS SHAPE UP AND SHIP OUT THE FALSE TRAITOR'S

91 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Shaman King

"I disagree with this...it may have taken longer but I give humans a little more cred…"

Pandora replied Sep 5, 2012 to The Galactic Federation of Light need to get their act together...IN OTHER WORDS SHAPE UP AND SHIP OUT THE FALSE TRAITOR'S

91 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Shaman King

"No offense taken to be sure. :) Yes, I saw through her deception from day 1. "

Pandora replied Sep 4, 2012 to

just now

"Actually, that was addressed to mothergod. She is a fraud."

just now

"Up until the end of August, the energies had been relatively quiet. This brief pause…"

just now

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme'
"Churchianity has guided the foolish away from self-realisation/initiation, into worshipping the…"
1 hour ago
kingjeff liked Drekx Omega's discussion The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

There Are 12 Types Of Lightworkers That Transform The Human Spirit! 02/16/2020 By Stillness in the Storm

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/lightworker-300x171.jpg 300w,…See More
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme'
"Because of church errors, some modern religious "ufologists" foolishly believe the cult…"
1 hour ago
Valana liked Drekx Omega's discussion The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme
1 hour ago
"Jesus was not a Christ, but a disciple exemplar, overshadowed by Master Maitreya, holder of that…"
1 hour ago
Agarther liked Drekx Omega's discussion The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme
1 hour ago
"Earth chain evolution: Lord Maitreya was the FIRST Earthman to ascend and then at the 6th…"
2 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship