Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Pandora's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"Short answer, no I wouldnt. "

Pandora replied Sep 28, 2012 to am I too Old or is there something really wrong with this picture?

13 Sep 30, 2012

"Due not be blinded by your own belief systems and experiences. Demons are a Race/Spe…"

Pandora replied Sep 28, 2012 to What do you think is hell?

125 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Tesla_Lion_2

"Ok, I cant find my post or your reply Kelly....could just be my laptop.....but in re…"

Pandora replied Sep 20, 2012 to 3 days of darkness, or 3 decades of deception?

221 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by 13cauac

"Thank you for posting this Kelly. It's not just on the internet. I'm currently trave…"

Pandora replied Sep 20, 2012 to 3 days of darkness, or 3 decades of deception?

221 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by 13cauac

"Agreed"

Pandora replied Sep 12, 2012 to For those who conciously take part in the Greg Giles lynch mob

62 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Satori

"Greg is channeling someone, but not someone on a 5D existence. If his own energies a…"

Pandora replied Sep 12, 2012 to For those who conciously take part in the Greg Giles lynch mob

62 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Satori

"I LIKE this!!!"

Pandora replied Sep 11, 2012 to A tribute to ASHTAR COMMAND We Have Seen Your True Color’s. that’s why we love you.

40 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

"not many trees out here where i am currently, the desert is a little short on them.…"

Pandora replied Sep 10, 2012 to

just now

"Grounding is very important. For many reasons that are already listed here. I ground…"

Pandora replied Sep 10, 2012 to

just now

"Thank you"

Pandora replied Sep 9, 2012 to Sending Love is NOT Rape

350 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Jana

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post About 10% of Westerners Are Spiritually Awake (&That’s Enough to Bring About a New Earth) Sept.13,019 by Edward Morgan
1 hour ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post LOVE AND THE HIGHER LEVELS OF CREATION by ARCHANGEL RAPHAEL
1 hour ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'About 10% of Westerners Are Spiritually Awake (&That’s Enough to Bring About a New Earth) Sept.13,019 by Edward Morgan'
"I do say that this post is one of the best that I have come across in a longtime. Although I…"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
7 hours ago
Karma's Helper commented on the blog post 'Q - The 411 - The Plan To Save The World!!!'
10 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'AN URGENT SHIFT IS REQUIRED...Activists Urge Government To Transition To A 'Completely Plant-Based Food System...HIGHLY RECOMMEND''
"There should be no slaughterhouses, no butchers or other meat selling places and no meat eaters on…"
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship