Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Pandora's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"im vegan myself, however I see no difference between this and people that eat other…"

Pandora replied Jan 2, 2013 to Shocking News: Farmers in Switzerland routinely EATING cats and dogs with their meals

4 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Pandora

"The upper levels were written but not released. If you can find a "squirrel" that st…"

Pandora replied Jan 1, 2013 to Scientology OT levels

9 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Ima Scending

"In my opinion, no. Someone mentioned acceptance, that's a huge one, someone else men…"

Pandora replied Dec 31, 2012 to is the depth of your heart determined by the depth of your experience?

26 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Pandora

"I agree with this. I know what their justification is, equal exchange based on the c…"

Pandora replied Dec 31, 2012 to Revealed - the 'alien space cathedral' built in New Mexico desert by Tom Cruise’s Scientology church...ACC Members let us have your views on Scientology

33 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by Stick

"The proper spelling is "Thetan" there are several levels and honestly i can't rememb…"

Pandora replied Dec 31, 2012 to Revealed - the 'alien space cathedral' built in New Mexico desert by Tom Cruise’s Scientology church...ACC Members let us have your views on Scientology

33 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by Stick

"I need to interject here, I don't post MY name and photo because i have minor childr…"

Pandora replied Oct 29, 2012 to Message from Wanderer of the Skies - October 26, 2012

98 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Power Of my Rose...

"Actually, I didn't think of it. I just did laundry and tried to imagine keeping his…"

Pandora replied Oct 29, 2012 to A rainbow warrior question: what is your opinion about BATMAN?

44 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Tesla_Lion_2

"Very true, he isnt "Albino Batman" after all ;)"

Pandora replied Oct 29, 2012 to A rainbow warrior question: what is your opinion about BATMAN?

44 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Tesla_Lion_2

"I don't really see how wearing black is an issue? Wear what you want. The whole blac…"

44 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Tesla_Lion_2

"Mr Ed, I realize you are only giving a message so this is not against YOU personally…"

Pandora replied Oct 29, 2012 to Message from Wanderer of the Skies - October 26, 2012

98 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Power Of my Rose...

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago
Karma's Helper commented on the blog post 'Q - The 411 - The Plan To Save The World!!!'
5 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'AN URGENT SHIFT IS REQUIRED...Activists Urge Government To Transition To A 'Completely Plant-Based Food System...HIGHLY RECOMMEND''
"There should be no slaughterhouses, no butchers or other meat selling places and no meat eaters on…"
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'How Rockefeller Found Big Pharma AND Waged War On Natural Cures'
"Knowing this we want an urgent shift to get rid of the permasutical and all involved and go back to…"
7 hours ago
David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: PISTIS SOPHIA UNVEILED-INTRODUCTION-FIRST BOOK-CHAPTER I-

PISTIS SOPHIA UNVEILED          …See More
12 hours ago
Maria Szurek liked amparo alvarez's blog post A MONUMENTAL VICTORY!- ERA OF PEACE - PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES
16 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship