Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

In Betwena's Discussions (240)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"nice pic, when was it taken and where?"

In Betwena replied Nov 17, 2015 to Suffering from False Flag Fatigue Syndrome?

11 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Hellen

"Why should there be question? It just is a temperalely experience in the endless bei…"

In Betwena replied Aug 25, 2015 to ULTIMATE QUESTION OF LIFE: WHY DO WE EXIST?! (I just tried Hayahuasca)

32 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Acute Observer

"It should not be to hard A O .. Love Love and Love only You know you can ( are) doin…"

In Betwena replied Aug 25, 2015 to ULTIMATE QUESTION OF LIFE: WHY DO WE EXIST?! (I just tried Hayahuasca)

32 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Acute Observer

"You are so extremely loved Sirius! We could not do it without you ( 're love) ♥ "

32 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Acute Observer

"This rabbit h*** is very big.... and I had no idea...( I mean it goes beyond my imag…"

In Betwena replied Feb 11, 2015 to Further Multidimensional Food for Thought on the recent 'Satanic Ritual Abuse' videos...

18 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Stick

"Where is the video?"

In Betwena replied Jan 22, 2015 to My 1994 ET- Arcturian Group- Ashtar Cmd - Quadril 5 video now available on You Tube.

7 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by UniverseMother3

"Wish I could escape the hypocrisy of being happy....and eat... And just Be"

In Betwena replied Dec 24, 2014 to What festivities are you doing this December?

23 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Thunder

"lol Darkstar, but where is Nancy?"

In Betwena replied Dec 21, 2014 to Interpersonal Turbulence on Ashtar Command & The Tryranny of Censorship

136 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Lavender Orchid

"This will only happen if we, western society, will take some steps back.... http://w…"

In Betwena replied Dec 5, 2014 to Religious leaders declare modern slavery a crime

11 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Goldenmind

"hart=heart"

In Betwena replied Nov 21, 2014 to Question about names of god or THEE GOD

23 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Monika Suzette Heath

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Joanna commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Hi All, Everyone's welcome to join in the LoveLight Circle Meditations to assist and…"
1 hour ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'An Update on Sheldan's Recovery'
6 hours ago
ET Hugger liked Agarther's discussion An Update on Sheldan's Recovery
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"declas imminent in america. we have your backs, patriots.....light warriors march forward to…"
7 hours ago
jose' commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"we hope to clean up the lying and dishonest politicians who treat citizens for ignorant people…"
7 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion
8 hours ago
James McConnell posted a discussion
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship