Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Starseed's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes I am in your boat brother dear whats up with the timing"

Starseed replied Jun 16, 2012 to GETTING GNARLY NOW... My Wife Just Asked Me To Leave My Own Home since I AM SCARING HER [email protected]?%!!

279 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Cmdr UriA

"blessings brother  mmmmmmmmmm  the matrix is is a state of flux 1111 is the number w…"

Starseed replied Jun 16, 2012 to GETTING GNARLY NOW... My Wife Just Asked Me To Leave My Own Home since I AM SCARING HER [email protected]?%!!

279 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Cmdr UriA

"hey there 1111 numbers are driving me crazy"

Starseed replied Jun 15, 2012 to Failed Ascension Mission?

21 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Laselena

"ohh yes that makes sense lucky dragon thanks band blessings"

Starseed replied Jun 6, 2012 to Venus transits the sun and Queen jubliee same day

3 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Starseed

"mmm has anyone ever thought that the crop circles are also done by the govt to com…"

Starseed replied Jun 4, 2012 to Latest Crop Circle June 2 2012. Satellite to go down?

21 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Adonai El Ra

"blessings we are working on it namaste"

Starseed replied May 28, 2012 to Pleiadian Message From Peter: Shut Them Down

32 May 30, 2012

"Go anonomous well done"

Starseed replied May 27, 2012 to Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens...Anonymous Message to NASA... Anonymous Message 'We Are Not Alone... Open Message From The Heart Of Anonymous

71 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by dechen

"you might need grounding i struggle at times with the duality of the planet i turn…"

Starseed replied May 24, 2012 to ~WHAT THE F#$% is HAPPENING TO ME?????????

92 May 24, 2012
Reply by ValleyForge

"Thats awesome great post blessings dear star sister"

Starseed replied May 23, 2012 to This is Important :)

20 May 23, 2012
Reply by Marique

"All of my life I was in hiding ........................... now that your here"

Starseed replied Apr 14, 2012 to Deliver Me

7 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Tyler

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana commented on the blog post 'REAFFIRMING MY SPIRITUAL AWAKENING - Sharing with you...I hope you feel inspired...'
"Amparo, the picture is so beautiful, I wish I had it on my front page but I'm having problems…"
19 minutes ago
David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

PISTIS SOPHIA: FROM CHAPTER 100 TO CHAPTER 101

…See More
2 hours ago
Valana replied to the discussion 'DNA HEALING - Hz 528 Classical Meditation Music' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Substitute the word  Substitute the word…"
2 hours ago
Valana liked Valana's discussion DNA HEALING - Hz 528 Classical Meditation Music
2 hours ago
Valana added a discussion to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
Thumbnail

DNA HEALING - Hz 528 Classical Meditation Music

Substitute the word "image" for "create". "In the beginning God IMAGED"... The Creator gave to…See More
2 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Valana replied to the discussion 'VAL AND VALANA DISCUSS ORIGIN AND REASON FOR COFID 19 IN A "COFFEE BREAK: reposted from Eagleshaven July 19, 2020' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Dear Amparo, did you see this that we posted back July 19th on my site?  I thought I'd…"
7 hours ago
Valana liked Valana's discussion VAL AND VALANA DISCUSS ORIGIN AND REASON FOR COFID 19 IN A "COFFEE BREAK: reposted from Eagleshaven July 19, 2020
7 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship