Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Jokali's Discussions (1)

Discussions Started (1) Replies Latest Activity

Would You Like to Be Able to Be With Your Twin Flame Telepathically, Wherever You Are and Whenever You Like?

The%20Book%20Of%20Answers%20-%20How%20To%20Get%20Closer%20To%20Your%20Twin%20Flame%20Telepathically.doc If your answer to that question is…

Started by Jokali in Spirituality In General

0 Oct 6, 2012

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'IVO OF VEGA: LIGHTWORKER MISSION STATEMENT AND WORKING WITH GFL WHILE YOU'ARE ASLEEP'
"few time I had this experience that in the morning wake up with the feeling having be fighting…"
31 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
34 minutes ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post IVO OF VEGA: LIGHTWORKER MISSION STATEMENT AND WORKING WITH GFL WHILE YOU'ARE ASLEEP
44 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post IVO OF VEGA: LIGHTWORKER MISSION STATEMENT AND WORKING WITH GFL WHILE YOU'ARE ASLEEP
1 hour ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Shirl Spencer commented on the blog post 'VERY INTERESTING MESSAGE ABOUT CENSORED VIDEOS...(altCensored: WEBSITE FIGHTS CENSORSHIP BY HOSTING DELETED YOUTUBE VIDEOS'
"Thank you for sharing. I'm at the website now."
7 hours ago
Shirl Spencer commented on the blog post 'I am in shock'
"You're welcome!!  They have Zohar and Zohar gate tv.  They have 2 YouTube channels."
8 hours ago
Lee replied to the discussion 'VISIT OF THE EAGLE and Tribute to ClaudiaLee' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Thank you, Amparo. I believe any light shared helps to lighten the effects of the darkness. I know…"
11 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship