Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

paul bruce jr's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"roseann barrs is right humens can change there minds because I have change my mind m…"

paul bruce jr replied May 30 to Roseanne Barrs' Opinion On Humans And Non Humans

6 Jun 2
Reply by Suiris

"man this lie really goes deep"

paul bruce jr replied Dec 29, 2015 to NASA Insider " We Lied About Everything" - The International Space Programme Exposed

1 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by paul bruce jr

"thanks for the link feather winger I agree the terrorist has hijack the name isis an…"

paul bruce jr replied Dec 12, 2015 to is torrorist isis the same as the alien god isis and osiris

6 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by 1 darkstar

"don't you find it abet odd that the terrorist isis is making a mocking of the goddes…"

paul bruce jr replied Dec 12, 2015 to Russia Breaks Huge Story: ISIS is Supported by the U.S. and Nato Allies

2 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by 1 darkstar

"You should tell you're experience to www.starseeds.net"

paul bruce jr replied Mar 16, 2015 to Light Body Experience With GFOL First Contact Team

11 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"that was a good article"

paul bruce jr replied Feb 8, 2015 to "Artificial Intelligence vs. Planetary Intelligence," by Susan Raven. An Analysis Of The Need For Communication With Nature In Today's Technology Driven World

3 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"That was a great interview"

paul bruce jr replied Dec 31, 2014 to COBRA - New interview with Rob Potter, 23rd December

3 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by paul bruce jr

"I heard about the yahyel have they been any more sightings of the yahyel"

paul bruce jr replied Dec 26, 2014 to EXTRATERRESTRIALS...It’s Clear That They’re Here – But Who & Why? From Where & How?

5 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Malcolm

"so all this talk about our plante getting hit by a solar flares from the sun really…"

paul bruce jr replied Nov 29, 2014 to

just now

"thats a great story"

paul bruce jr replied Nov 29, 2014 to Are we on the brink of creating artificial life? Scientists digitise the brain of a WORM and place it inside a robot

1 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by paul bruce jr

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Galactic Federation of Light Drekx Omega January 29 2015

"I only tolerate constitutional monarchy, because it binds together the Commonwealth and potential…"
17 minutes ago
Thumbnail

"Actually, the Queen has a strong sense of duty, sorely missed in other British royals...."
27 minutes ago
Thumbnail

"Prince Andrew is a dumbass schmuck, a pampered JERK, who is soon to have his dubious reputation,…"
31 minutes ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Churches Reborn...Firstly Remove Of Signs Of Crosses In The Churches ... Secondly Start Mega Vegan Food Kitchens To Feed Thousands Daily...Thirdly See The Difference'
"No kk-what non Christians don't understand is that the cross signifies suffering for a persons…"
2 hours ago
Joanna commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Hi All, we have a DNA Activation meditation for November at the LoveLight Circle, and as always,…"
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
6 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
6 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship