Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Cortex's Discussions (593)

Discussions Replied To (457) Replies Latest Activity

"---> Thinking strangely is not a computer crime :P"

Cortex replied Jun 24, 2013 to This idea might SAVE THE WORLD!!!!

2 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Cortex

"This thought was send telepathically already to all apporciate individuals and group…"

Cortex replied Jun 24, 2013 to This idea might SAVE THE WORLD!!!!

2 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Cortex

":D I love this great website and its members, too! <3 I guess I moved into the ri…"

Cortex replied Jun 21, 2013 to Why I love Ashtar Command

33 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Kenya★ρlεïαḋïαṉ♆ṡταɾṡεεḋ♓Young

"Wow!! I'd say this makes the way free for a more modern, more reform friendly and h…"

Cortex replied Feb 11, 2013 to Breaking news!!!! Pope resigning!!!!

36 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser

"PS: But actually I'm already highly involved in some strange way... ;)"

Cortex replied Feb 11, 2013 to Google's new Ingress (game): “Enlightened” vs. “Resistance”

1 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Cortex

":)"

Cortex replied Feb 6, 2013 to Positive Affirmation

9 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Trampas Graham

"I'm sometimes sorry for being human, really. This is such a moment. But I have simil…"

Cortex replied Jan 24, 2013 to What are the biggest difference from now and the new world of the fifth dimension?--A different perspective

1 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Cortex

"Dear Justin, I know exactly what you mean and fully agree with the idea that taking…"

Cortex replied Jan 24, 2013 to A tougher approach to defeat the dark once and for all?

162 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Eddie Servant of the Servant

"I just looked into the mirror and had to admit: Although shades of green and grey ar…"

Cortex replied Jan 23, 2013 to The hidden meaning behind the color of the eyes

67 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Auryn

"I love you all - who just wanna allow and help life to thrive!"

Cortex replied Dec 27, 2012 to Sign of peace!

2 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by The Kat Came Back

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
10 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING'
"I told where I got the ring from ...I have given the address so people can check it out and the…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega liked Valana (Patti)'s discussion CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Why Heating Your Food With Microwave Radiation Might Be A Terrible Idea
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Why Heating Your Food With Microwave Radiation Might Be A Terrible Idea'
"On this topic we can agree, Ravinder....good to raise the profile. I never mix microwave with…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Agarther's status
"We want a hard hitting IG Report....no whitewash with soft soap...JUST DO IT, USA...........!!"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING'
"So, you start with some online product promotion and advertising on ACC, then you bring the…"
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"From the Commander Val Thor of the Universal Protection Command channeled by Alien Implant…"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship