Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Feather Winger's Discussions (1,281)

Discussions Replied To (1248) Replies Latest Activity

"I must agree, stick, that the whole Q thing is just another distraction from the rea…"

Feather Winger replied Aug 18, 2018 to Qanonsong

95 Apr 5
Reply by amparo alvarez

"One thing we need to consider more is why would the elite want to break up the EU..w…"

Feather Winger replied Jun 30, 2018 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 06/12/2018

54 Jun 30, 2018
Reply by Feather Winger

"How the elite control the internal societies is shown by the overthrow of the electe…"

Feather Winger replied Jun 30, 2018 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 06/12/2018

54 Jun 30, 2018
Reply by Feather Winger

"the internal society can be self managed to a degree.....to give the illusion of fre…"

Feather Winger replied Jun 29, 2018 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 06/12/2018

54 Jun 30, 2018
Reply by Feather Winger

"the CIA is just one of many agencies they put in place....I agree, ..."

Feather Winger replied Jun 29, 2018 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 06/12/2018

54 Jun 30, 2018
Reply by Feather Winger

"the elite want chaos and fighting between the people...they do not want unity;  righ…"

54 Jun 30, 2018
Reply by Feather Winger

"I agree, this is how I see it as well..  I figured if there was any money, it would…"

Feather Winger replied Jun 26, 2018 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 06/12/2018

54 Jun 30, 2018
Reply by Feather Winger

"I´m always hoping for the best, things happen at the most unexpected times...I´m rea…"

Feather Winger replied Jun 25, 2018 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 06/12/2018

54 Jun 30, 2018
Reply by Feather Winger

"That is very true.  The solution to how to end all the violence and   and people bec…"

Feather Winger replied Jun 25, 2018 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 06/12/2018

54 Jun 30, 2018
Reply by Feather Winger

"It could be a good chance to release some of this hidden technology, like free energ…"

Feather Winger replied Jun 24, 2018 to SPACE FORCE

11 Jun 24, 2018
Reply by Feather Winger

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Sirians over Cambridge, England August 27, 2012

"The latter days of the Atlantean epoch were a literal and spiritual; FALL FROM GRACE...."
3 hours ago
Thumbnail

"On ancient Earth, Lyran colonists had a presence in both inner and outer Earth. Clan leaders of…"
3 hours ago
Thumbnail

"All Ascended Master on Earth took the 6th initiation [the Decision] and chose among seven possible…"
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"This is a beautiful & very powerful guided meditation and transmission of the Creator's…"
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE GODDESS OF CREATION - YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE - through SHELLY DRESSE ( MESSAGE &VIDEO)
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL SPEAKS - AND SHIELD OF PROTECTION
6 hours ago
Agarther posted a status
"Building 7 didn't kill itself - Jeffrey Epstein"
6 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship