Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

rsolor's Discussions (635)

Discussions Replied To (632) Replies Latest Activity

"i.m.h.o. this is the new modern way to spead forced brain washing of the "GOD SAVE T…"

rsolor replied Jan 28, 2015 to Some AMERICANS WANT OBAMA TO REPEAL THE BILL OF RIGHTS

8 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by rsolor

"my two cents. this bill ayers, not only played dumb dumb and out of touch to many ev…"

rsolor replied Jan 22, 2015 to THIS IS A MUST-HEAR DEBATE. ALEX JONES (of Inforwars) VERSUS BILL AYERS (of the Weather Underground, a communist-terrorist organization whose audience included Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton)

2 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by rsolor

"hi folks,i like to share i.m.h.o some thinking of mine that has bugged me for decade…"

rsolor replied Jan 20, 2015 to The Great Precessional Clock and It's Sacred Link to Limited Consciousness Duration

38 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Drekx Omega

"thank bud. the other fact is the earths vibration as recorded to many years, has bee…"

rsolor replied Jan 6, 2015 to How The Vatican Created ISLAM...Recommend So You Know The Truth

8 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

"i wonder how long before it becomes known that the bible was rewritten over 300 time…"

rsolor replied Jan 6, 2015 to How The Vatican Created ISLAM...Recommend So You Know The Truth

8 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

"bravo. lol"

rsolor replied Jan 4, 2015 to Prince Andrew named in Pedophile case....Royal Family becoming EXPOSED!!!...LATEST : Prince Andrew may have been secretly filmed with underage girl

17 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Acute Observer

"my two cents i want to share with all of us. the roman empire was famous for having…"

rsolor replied Jan 4, 2015 to Prince Andrew named in Pedophile case....Royal Family becoming EXPOSED!!!...LATEST : Prince Andrew may have been secretly filmed with underage girl

17 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Acute Observer

"the same slogans of get punch and beating and learn to alway turn the other cheek, t…"

rsolor replied Jan 4, 2015 to Prepare to board our Lightship

47 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by JaXoN

"i am more than ready to leave this hellhole planet,for of it being RULED BY the laws…"

rsolor replied Jan 4, 2015 to Prepare to board our Lightship

47 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by JaXoN

"Hi Malcolm. wow, they know your logic speaks truth. blessings"

rsolor replied Jan 1, 2015 to Happy New Year To Everyone, Except The Individuals Who Just Left Me A Non-Written Message That My Car Can Be Stolen Anytime.

16 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Acute Observer

RSS

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship