Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Finding0's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"God is everything. God is the universe. god is the receiver and the perceived. Both…"

Finding0 replied Dec 1, 2011 to A Question Of Identity

76 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by LadyTam

"who we truly can not be identified but only experienced. An Identification is an ide…"

Finding0 replied Dec 1, 2011 to A Question Of Identity

76 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by LadyTam

"This is not meditation. You can not force your thoughts to stop. Your thoughts are a…"

Finding0 replied Dec 1, 2011 to DMT......what do you think?

25 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by RajeshY

"I have done dmt about 700 times. It is what has made me know my self as eternity"

Finding0 replied Nov 30, 2011 to DMT......what do you think?

25 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by RajeshY

"simply just being"

Finding0 replied Nov 2, 2011 to Please tell us if you are from other Star Systems and what you are doing to help others on Planet Earth NOW

32 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Traxiss

"apples"

Finding0 replied Jul 30, 2011 to Part Human/Part Animal Hybrid Monsters Are Being Created By DEMON Scientists All Over The Planet..WAKE UP THIS MUST BE STOPPED

17 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Maiailla

"Your third eye is not important to focus upon. it is the heart. Here there is eterna…"

Finding0 replied Jul 30, 2011 to How can I open my third eye faster?

20 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Geo:)

"Whats all this good and bad XD. There is only love my family. Love being experienced…"

Finding0 replied Jul 30, 2011 to WW2: Who were bad and who where good?

162 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by TheOne

"minecraft?"

Finding0 replied Jul 27, 2011 to Experts Baffled By Mysterious Underground Chambers...INTERESTING

7 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by marianinia

"trust me, it is not because of the whale huntings. What is just is. That is like say…"

Finding0 replied Jul 26, 2011 to Japan begs for evacuation.

12 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Finding0

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
30 minutes ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'An Update on Sheldan's Recovery'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Faux" -- May 27, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an overview…"
1 hour ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Lost Walt Disney UFO DOCUMENTRY : Full Uncut Version'
"Here is a link that works for me.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doqPh2-ezNg"
13 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Lost Walt Disney UFO DOCUMENTRY : Full Uncut Version'
"rats.  The video is not playable for me.  I was so looking forward to viewing it. …"
13 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Roseanne Barrs' Opinion On Humans And Non Humans'
"Very interesting thoughts.  I seem to sense a lot of messengers amongst the humans, whose…"
13 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Want A Good Laugh? Look At MSM Chart On Trump/Russia Collusion'
"Bwahahahaha!"
13 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Want A Good Laugh? Look At MSM Chart On Trump/Russia Collusion'
"I know, right.  She can't even decide when the world is going to end, was 8 years now…"
14 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship