Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

James McConnell's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"You are most welcome and I am so glad you are benefiting so much from these messages…"

James McConnell replied Jun 9, 2016 to "This 3rd Wave Is the ONE"! - Sananda

2 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by James McConnell

"You are most welcome and thank you for your reply."

James McConnell replied Jun 17, 2015 to “As we cross this finish line, things have always been prophesied to get crazy. Know that is one of the signs that you are ready to cross”! – Lady Nada, OWS, Ashira One Who Serves #1 and #2 channeled

2 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by James McConnell

"You are most welcome and thank you for your reply."

James McConnell replied May 15, 2015 to “The Tables Are Being Set and Places At Those Tables” - Sananda, lady Nada,OWS and Ashira

2 May 15, 2015
Reply by James McConnell

"Your welcome and I am glad you enjoy the messages. "

James McConnell replied Apr 9, 2015 to “A Special Easter Message – This Is The Blossoming of The New Golden Age” – Adama, Jeshua, (Ascended Masters) One Who Serves and Ashira

2 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by James McConnell

"As said in the movie Dune, "Father, the sleeper has awakened"!"

James McConnell replied Feb 21, 2015 to VIDEO Message From Benjamin Fulford - Time To Set The People Free!

7 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by James McConnell

"You are most welcome "

James McConnell replied Feb 18, 2015 to “Get Ready For The Jubilation” – St. Germain, One Who Serves and Ashira

2 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by James McConnell

"Hi Rose, Simply go to our website at: www.meetup.com/ancient-awakenings There you ca…"

James McConnell replied Feb 3, 2015 to “A Second Guardian Speaks” – Guardian of Essential Elementals, One Who Serves, Ashira

4 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by James McConnell

"You are most welcome and I am happy to be of service in this way. "

James McConnell replied Jan 30, 2015 to “A Second Guardian Speaks” – Guardian of Essential Elementals, One Who Serves, Ashira

4 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by James McConnell

"You are most welcome. It is my pleasure and mission along with Susan's to help in an…"

James McConnell replied Jan 6, 2015 to “Know That We Are Coming – It Is Nearly Time For Our Emergence” – Adama, Ashira, One Who Serves

5 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by jose'

"You are most welcome and we would love to have you join us if you live in the Phoeni…"

James McConnell replied Nov 5, 2014 to “The Flashpoint, Shift Is Now Taking Place” - Ashtar, Sananda and One Who Serves

3 Nov 6, 2014

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

Have No Fear - Part 1/2

Posted by Wes Annac on January 24, 2017 at 5:10pm 0 Comments

By Wes Annac, Editor, Openhearted…

Continue

Galactics -A close friendly Encounter With lightships!

Posted by STAR* on November 16, 2016 at 9:30pm 2 Comments

I hope you guys can make it out well on the video just as i did when i was watching it live ;)  There was 2 of them but my camera could only manage to pick up the 1,…

Continue

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DESIRE!

Posted by STAR* on November 12, 2016 at 3:25pm 0 Comments

To know more about YOUR own soul plan, spiritual…

Continue

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship