Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

libralea's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"One conciousness. Us having a similar dream at a similar time is showing that the co…"

libralea replied Nov 12, 2012 to Vivid Dream- Massive Solar flare, Global earthquake,Solar system

3 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by libralea

"Repeating 1 11 111 1111 Attributes of the Number 1 New beginnings, independence, in…"

libralea replied Sep 7, 2012 to Recurring numbers and vibration/humming sound in the head.

37 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by christopher ward

"Wow yeah I feel exactly the same. I actually got a pic of 2 suns in the sky when I w…"

libralea replied Sep 7, 2012 to Recurring numbers and vibration/humming sound in the head.

37 Sep 7, 2012

"If you want to remember your dreams place some CITRINE crystals under your pillow :)"

37 Sep 7, 2012

"Hi there I have been seeing nearly the exact same numbers everywhere.11:11 777 and l…"

libralea replied Sep 6, 2012 to Recurring numbers and vibration/humming sound in the head.

37 Sep 7, 2012

"Hi there this sensation is part of your ascension  process! We are all experiencing…"

libralea replied Sep 2, 2012 to Tingling sensation on top of head...

21 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by turtles

"Hi I was experiencing the same a couple of years ago. Now I never get angry or that…"

libralea replied Aug 28, 2012 to does anyone else get this feeling?

4 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Lisafer

"I have had almost all symptoms and I am still going through a lot of them. Major sle…"

libralea replied Jun 14, 2012 to How Many of These 51 Spiritual Awakening Symptoms do YOU Have?

37 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Malcolm

"I have had them all at some point too my whole life, although symptoms started to in…"

libralea replied Jun 14, 2012 to How Many of These 51 Spiritual Awakening Symptoms do YOU Have?

37 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Malcolm

"Very interesting insight and powerful dreams you are having. I have lots of dreams a…"

libralea replied May 26, 2011 to Weird dream about ascending on the eve of May 21st

8 May 26, 2011
Reply by libralea

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'An Update on Sheldan's Recovery'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Hot Spots" -- November 12, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
5 minutes ago
Ludvig Roth liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 2020'S: THE DECADE OF AWAKENING - THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

I Am A Gift ... And ... The Eden Transmission

I Am A Gift !I AM a gift, a channel, and the flow of the Creator for myself & the world.As…See More
4 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
6 hours ago
Goddess of Beauty replied to the discussion 'World Wide Veganism On The Rise And Overshadowing Vegetarians And The Main Reason MILK..Dairy Products'
"Krishna you're here since 2012 posting the same thing always lol"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Seemingly Endless Delays in The Great Change Process.....???'
"It does appear that the Globalist-Communist "Labour Party" in the UK, is on track for…"
13 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to the discussion 'Archangel Metatron - A Channel For The World Thru Natalie Glasson'
"Drekx, I appreciate you sharing, thanks so much. Infinite Blessings of Divine Love, Light, &…"
19 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship