Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Suiris's Discussions (413)

Discussions Replied To (408) Replies Latest Activity

"Change happens naturally over time. A response that is not a behaviour imposed by an…"

Suiris replied Jun 25 to We Had Recently The First Alcohol Free Pub And Now We Have The First Meat Free Butchers...THE SHIFT..THE CHANGE IS HAPPENING Although Slowly

7 Jun 30
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

"Yes, like reptilians, archons, the anunnaki or the grays. Or ashtar, saint germain,…"

Suiris replied Jun 2 to Roseanne Barrs' Opinion On Humans And Non Humans

6 Jun 2
Reply by Suiris

"Another example of a projection derived from ignorance of oneself. It doesn't matter…"

Suiris replied Jun 1 to Roseanne Barrs' Opinion On Humans And Non Humans

6 Jun 2
Reply by Suiris

"I hate the sin meat. Still better than Mcdonalds though."

Suiris replied May 18 to WARNING ...SERIOUS WARNING : HALAL MEAT IS UNCLEAN, UNHEALTHY AND SIN MEAT ...BAN IT IN YOUR COUNTRIES ...BAN IT ON PLANET EARTH

7 May 20
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Sometimes beliefs are all that we have left. So, yeah. It could happen, I've heard t…"

Suiris replied Apr 11 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"I don't think we're the ones who need DNA. My grandmother used to say. "Beware of th…"

Suiris replied Apr 2 to GIRK FIT NIIR...We are a friendly galactic alliance and we are here to assist the human race...TRY SENDING MESSAGE TO THEIR MOTHERSHIP .

9 Apr 2
Reply by Suiris

"Illusion and disillusion is a natural pat of life, as we come to grow, develop and l…"

Suiris replied Jan 3 to ASSENSION WHERE ARE YOU ???.... FALSITY ..... ALWAYS !!!!

3 Jan 3
Reply by jose'

"Yesterday, my grandma decided she was chosen by God to bring forth salvation with he…"

Suiris replied Oct 18, 2018 to Message to Enki and His army of Darkness

1 Oct 18, 2018
Reply by Suiris

"Darkness and evil is that part of us we don't wanna recognize when we see it in othe…"

Suiris replied Jun 10, 2018 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/29/2018

17 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"Spiritual shurikens, one the best weapons against the cabal, they are made of crysta…"

Suiris replied Apr 4, 2018 to Ashtar Symbolism

15 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Kylie Butler-Minogue

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
1 hour ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ANCIENT ONES SPEAK OF TIME
11 hours ago
David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL:FUNDAMENTAL EDUCATION-XXIV-THE HUMAN PERSONALITY

…See More
11 hours ago
Pet Rock posted discussions
13 hours ago
Mischa liked Vril's profile
14 hours ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'short message from Colleen and Sheldan'
"The Galactic New Year is just around the corner, on July 26, I believe.  Selamat Ja,…"
15 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion short message from Colleen and Sheldan
21 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ANCIENT ONES SPEAK OF TIME
21 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship