Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Suiris's Discussions (408)

Discussions Replied To (402) Replies Latest Activity

"Illusion and disillusion is a natural pat of life, as we come to grow, develop and l…"

Suiris replied Jan 3 to ASSENSION WHERE ARE YOU ???.... FALSITY ..... ALWAYS !!!!

3 Jan 3
Reply by jose'

"Yesterday, my grandma decided she was chosen by God to bring forth salvation with he…"

Suiris replied Oct 18, 2018 to Message to Enki and His army of Darkness

1 Oct 18, 2018
Reply by Suiris

"Darkness and evil is that part of us we don't wanna recognize when we see it in othe…"

Suiris replied Jun 10, 2018 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/29/2018

17 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"Spiritual shurikens, one the best weapons against the cabal, they are made of crysta…"

Suiris replied Apr 4, 2018 to Ashtar Symbolism

15 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Kylie Butler-Minogue

"You could try meditating, it would probably help with your attention seeking issues."

Suiris replied Jan 15, 2018 to CAN SOMEONE REMOVE SOME VERY NASTY ENTITYS FROM MY LIFE

37 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by Blip Konijn

"When I see the world, it's difficult to see what's real. Even thought information is…"

Suiris replied Sep 13, 2016 to Healing The Psychic Split Which Causes War ~ by Julian Rose

5 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Stick

"There's reason behind everything, in every form of existence, and every course of be…"

Suiris replied Sep 13, 2016 to Healing The Psychic Split Which Causes War ~ by Julian Rose

5 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Stick

"Let's sit with our fear for a moment, before sending judgment. Since this are but me…"

Suiris replied Sep 12, 2016 to What The Hell : 12 year old Girl boasting after killing a giraffe and next wants to kill lions just for fun

7 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Suiris

"To produce certain kind of wine, similar to what's being done by the system through…"

Suiris replied Sep 12, 2016 to What The Hell : 12 year old Girl boasting after killing a giraffe and next wants to kill lions just for fun

7 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Suiris

"An entrance has been created.Centers of stirring violence and sufferings cause a dep…"

Suiris replied Sep 12, 2016 to God Bless The Victims Of The 911 Twin Towers Bombings; 911 Witnesses Died Mysteriously-Gray Military Plane-Firemen Explosion Testimony

21 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Acute Observer

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship