Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Suiris's Discussions (410)

Discussions Replied To (405) Replies Latest Activity

"I hate the sin meat. Still better than Mcdonalds though."

Suiris replied yesterday to WARNING ...SERIOUS WARNING : HALAL MEAT IS UNCLEAN, UNHEALTHY AND SIN MEAT ...BAN IT IN YOUR COUNTRIES ...BAN IT ON PLANET EARTH

6 yesterday
Reply by Suiris

"Sometimes beliefs are all that we have left. So, yeah. It could happen, I've heard t…"

Suiris replied Apr 11 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"I don't think we're the ones who need DNA. My grandmother used to say. "Beware of th…"

Suiris replied Apr 2 to GIRK FIT NIIR...We are a friendly galactic alliance and we are here to assist the human race...TRY SENDING MESSAGE TO THEIR MOTHERSHIP .

9 Apr 2
Reply by Suiris

"Illusion and disillusion is a natural pat of life, as we come to grow, develop and l…"

Suiris replied Jan 3 to ASSENSION WHERE ARE YOU ???.... FALSITY ..... ALWAYS !!!!

3 Jan 3
Reply by jose'

"Yesterday, my grandma decided she was chosen by God to bring forth salvation with he…"

Suiris replied Oct 18, 2018 to Message to Enki and His army of Darkness

1 Oct 18, 2018
Reply by Suiris

"Darkness and evil is that part of us we don't wanna recognize when we see it in othe…"

Suiris replied Jun 10, 2018 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/29/2018

17 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"Spiritual shurikens, one the best weapons against the cabal, they are made of crysta…"

Suiris replied Apr 4, 2018 to Ashtar Symbolism

15 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Kylie Butler-Minogue

"You could try meditating, it would probably help with your attention seeking issues."

Suiris replied Jan 15, 2018 to CAN SOMEONE REMOVE SOME VERY NASTY ENTITYS FROM MY LIFE

37 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by Blip Konijn

"When I see the world, it's difficult to see what's real. Even thought information is…"

Suiris replied Sep 13, 2016 to Healing The Psychic Split Which Causes War ~ by Julian Rose

5 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Stick

"There's reason behind everything, in every form of existence, and every course of be…"

Suiris replied Sep 13, 2016 to Healing The Psychic Split Which Causes War ~ by Julian Rose

5 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Stick

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther liked amparo alvarez's blog post CMDR ASHIAN: THE QUEST OF THE AGES IS AT AN END. THESE ARE THE MOMENTS BEFORE THE SUMMIT IS REACHED
47 minutes ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update on Sheldan - Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Insurrection" -- May 19, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
2 hours ago
Jason commented on the blog post 'CMDR ASHIAN: THE QUEST OF THE AGES IS AT AN END. THESE ARE THE MOMENTS BEFORE THE SUMMIT IS REACHED'
"Wow powerful message, I actually understood it better than any other moment of time. "
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post YESHUA: CRYSTALLINE NOVA GAIA through GALAXYGIRL
2 hours ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Reiki classes in Palm Beach area for all levels on June 29-30, 2019 http://healingtoday.com/classes.ch.htm"
18 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in several Texas locations at Texas

July 13, 2019 to July 14, 2019
Reiki classes in several Texas locations Reiki is a natural healing modality and easy to lean.…See More
18 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post YESHUA: CRYSTALLINE NOVA GAIA through GALAXYGIRL
18 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship