Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Lucky's Discussions (136)

Discussions Started (30) Replies Latest Activity

40 Days Focusing on Manifesting New 5D Earth

A Calling for All Lightworkers & those persons on the Ascension Path,JOIN US ON THE FANPAGE OF THE SAME NAME TO SHARE YOUR TOOLS, TECHN…

Started by Lucky in Spirituality In General

4 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Lucky

Wanderer of the Skies - May 28, 2011

Wanderer of the Skies - May 28, 2011 Greetings from the Federation: We wish to speak directly about a number of “soft” Disclosure releases…

Started by Lucky in Channeling and Channeled Messages

10 May 31, 2011
Reply by Marique

DOES ANYONE CARE

DOES ANYONE CAREThe bus was warm and crowded that dayIn a city strange and far away.Faces grim and closed- not an eye returned A glance fro…

Started by Lucky in Guidance & Inspiration

5 May 28, 2011
Reply by Lucky

The Universal Solution

The universe gave us a landOf lush green valleys and whitened sandBy waters of turquoise and greenWith silver fish to dart through the shal…

Started by Lucky in Enviroment, Earth & Animals

1 May 26, 2011
Reply by Lucky

Other Dimensions

Dimensions I get to see a unicorn again! A thought out of the depths of who knows where. A picture in my mind’s eye of a lovely beast and I…

Started by Lucky in Art, Poetry and Expression

5 May 26, 2011
Reply by Lucky

Differences even on Higher Levels. The question is...How do we deal with them????

As I read Reikara’s forum post “I’m no Lightworker” I decided that it might be appropriate to share one of my experiences with you all. I…

Started by Lucky in Spirituality In General

4 May 26, 2011
Reply by Lucky

Friendships

Everyone was very helpful when I needed to learn how to add a friend. I do not close doors but would like to know...how do I delete a frien…

Started by Lucky in Guidance & Inspiration

6 May 26, 2011
Reply by Lucky

Creating your own Guiding Light by Master Serapis Bey 10 May 2011

www.omna.org Creating your own Guiding Light by Master Serapis Bey Channelled through Natalie Glasson-09/05/11 With great delight I have…

4 May 22, 2011
Reply by Asavari Honavar

The New Earth Energies for May 2011~ ARCHANGEL MICHAEL through Celia Fenn transcript of video

Beloved Family of Light, once again it is with Joy and Pleasure that we welcome you into this Space of Light and Higher Consciousness. You…

3 May 16, 2011
Reply by Mar-V-iN

Wesak Moon YOU ARE NOW ENTERING THE PORTAL FOR THE GREAT ALIGNMENT MAY 10-17th, 2011

The next full moom on Tuesday 17th May at 11.09 GMT is traditionally the most important in the Spiritual Calendar.Meditation given by Djwha…

6 May 14, 2011
Reply by RedGirl

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship