Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Breathe Forever's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"God begets not nor is God begottenKthxbai"

Breathe Forever replied Dec 24, 2011 to

just now

"People want to hear the fluffy b*******: "go to sleep, everything will be ok, just r…"

Breathe Forever replied Dec 18, 2011 to Truth in Fiction - A Lesson In Discernment

12 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Reiz

"Check this out: http://wakeup-world.com/2011/07/12/scientist-prove-dna-can-be-reprog…"

Breathe Forever replied Dec 3, 2011 to Article: Our DNA is Mutating As We Speak! We Are Developing 12 Strands!

30 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Sunspiritsmiles

"Respectfully disagree, both sides of the brain have their respective functions. In f…"

Breathe Forever replied Nov 30, 2011 to

just now

"Good: Aids the survival and quality of life of the system Bad: Prevents the survival…"

Breathe Forever replied Nov 30, 2011 to Hope....Do we believe the alien from Andromeda? I do....let me know what ya think...

26 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Mahatma Guru aka Rickie

"Thanks for the response. I will keep this in mind.   However, I know that the lines…"

Breathe Forever replied Nov 30, 2011 to Wide awake astral projection

5 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Breathe Forever

"Well you are right and wrong: We are all God, YES. But some abuse it. God nature is…"

Breathe Forever replied Nov 29, 2011 to Hope....Do we believe the alien from Andromeda? I do....let me know what ya think...

26 Jun 7, 2012

"Thanks.   It does seem like a reawakening. Only, I do wonder about these lines. It's…"

Breathe Forever replied Nov 29, 2011 to Wide awake astral projection

5 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Breathe Forever

"I have a lot of experience with it. What would you like to know? It is a great tool…"

Breathe Forever replied Nov 29, 2011 to DMT......what do you think?

25 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by RajeshY

"I agree with your point. These channelers have little basis in fact. There is no sep…"

Breathe Forever replied Nov 29, 2011 to Hope....Do we believe the alien from Andromeda? I do....let me know what ya think...

26 Jun 7, 2012

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post DAY OUT OF TIME - PLANETARY LIBERATION TRANSMISSION
58 minutes ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post NOW, ON EARTH, THIS AWAKENING IS ONGOING AND UNSTOPPABLE
1 hour ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'A Message from Sheldan'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Expand" -- July 20, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post DAY OUT OF TIME - PLANETARY LIBERATION TRANSMISSION
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post NOW, ON EARTH, THIS AWAKENING IS ONGOING AND UNSTOPPABLE
5 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post NOW, ON EARTH, THIS AWAKENING IS ONGOING AND UNSTOPPABLE
13 hours ago
Agarther posted a status
"BREAKING NEWS: Iran has confirmed that they have seized a second British tanker"
16 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship