Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Maiailla's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"well I was there when it nearly happened, in Egypt. we tried! unfortunately, the evi…"

Maiailla replied Mar 11, 2013 to No more Ancient Aliens Vs The Almighty they are one and the same.

124 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by MasterofLight

"Father Aton is the Creator of this universe,The ONE LIGHT, ever forever my best Fath…"

Maiailla replied Mar 10, 2013 to No more Ancient Aliens Vs The Almighty they are one and the same.

124 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by MasterofLight

"wel I wonder, what it shall take..  I know Father allows.. and if people do not stan…"

Maiailla replied Mar 10, 2013 to THE ILLUMINATI AGENDA

14 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Maiailla

"E=Mc2 is most certainly wrong, the universe wasnt created that way, at all.  Einstei…"

Maiailla replied Mar 10, 2013 to No more Ancient Aliens Vs The Almighty they are one and the same.

124 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by MasterofLight

"Right exactly like out of my mouth frenzy.  Evil will keep on denying The Source. Un…"

124 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by MasterofLight

"Realize your POWER, especially with God and The Hosts of God. You can do anything. A…"

Maiailla replied Mar 8, 2013 to THE ILLUMINATI AGENDA

14 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Maiailla

"It is one thing to personally avoid bad stuff, that doesnt make illuminati and crew…"

Maiailla replied Mar 8, 2013 to THE ILLUMINATI AGENDA

14 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Maiailla

"The best ever post written in this forum! I as you are servant of The One Light. NIC…"

Maiailla replied Mar 4, 2013 to We attract Energies from Others, but the need to Safe Guard is Vital

13 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Maiailla

"well are you gonna be disapointed the day a bomb goes off outside your window, or NW…"

Maiailla replied Dec 23, 2012 to Dealing with the dissapointment of the 21st of December 2012.

197 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Erophin

"you that know it so well should then know that the one that stays outside the Laws o…"

Maiailla replied Dec 23, 2012 to Dealing with the dissapointment of the 21st of December 2012.

197 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Erophin

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

James McConnell posted a discussion

Ashtar and One Who Serves -  TO REACH THAT NEXT STAGE OF EVOLUTION, YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH A SENSE OF REVOLUTION Via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS – PREPARE FOR CHANGESunday Call  11/10/2019   (Ashtar  &  OWS)  TO REACH…See More
22 seconds ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"You are CURRENTLY IN the 5th dimension and working your magic through a projected persona [mask in…"
24 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Glad you found this data useful, dear sister...Of your options [I assume for anyone,] then…"
52 minutes ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Thanks, D :) What is more beneficial:A) Waiting for 20 years for Ascension to arrive?B)…"
2 hours ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"I'm curious if Agarther will be a true Agarther once we arrive in 5D :) "
2 hours ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"it will be much easier for us once the shift starts"
3 hours ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"but it would be much easier for when the shift starts ;)"
3 hours ago
"Note that freewill is sacrosanct and many fear an ascension, so we are here to inform and educate…"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship