Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

1 darkstar's Discussions (4,303)

Discussions Replied To (4280) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that o-BOMB-a is absolutely evil and the worst president that we've ever had."

1 darkstar replied Nov 17, 2011 to Barack Obama - yay or nay?

647 Nov 26, 2011

"I feel the same way in the United States.  I know what you're going through."

1 darkstar replied Nov 7, 2011 to Feeling blue

4 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Yes, their eyes look like dull cows eyes."

1 darkstar replied Oct 31, 2011 to Unawakened people 'look' different (planetary origins)

59 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Anthony

"I've had many dreams of flying - especially when I was a kid; I believe that they we…"

1 darkstar replied Oct 29, 2011 to Flying feels sooo good!!!

3 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Semile

"Is he really dead?  He should of been given a trial first.  This is barbarism."

1 darkstar replied Oct 21, 2011 to Gadaffi is finally down. What are your thoughts?

595 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Mr.Ed

"Oh my. I'll have to get my blankets out again."

1 darkstar replied Oct 20, 2011 to PLANET-X,ELENIN, ASCENSION UPDATE; MAYAN CALENDER ENDS10-28,PHOTON BELT ARRIVES 11-11

5 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by rev.joshua skirvin

"Good idea."

1 darkstar replied Oct 13, 2011 to Please do not respond to negativity.

161 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Drekx Omega

"We're ready."

1 darkstar replied Oct 3, 2011 to Are we ready for Real First Official Contact with Beings from other Planets?...What do you think?

28 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Barron

"Volunteer work helps."

1 darkstar replied Oct 3, 2011 to Lost and Alone are the Starseeds.....Are you one of them?

48 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by kingjeff

"Wow!  Totally far out!  That explains a lot of things!"

1 darkstar replied Sep 28, 2011 to RUSSIAN SCIENTIST SAYS THE SOLAR SYSTEM IS MOVING INTO A NEW ENERGY "ZONE" THAT IS TRANSFORMING THE MAGNETIC FIELDS OF THE PLANETS.

3 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by 1 darkstar

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story'
"Well, he DID wear a dress when he was in some band (I don't know if he wears a dress…"
2 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story'
"he wears a dress too?  US society, western culture, is being run by mental cases"
4 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"CIAO...."
6 hours ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Convicted Child Rapist And Convicted Murderer Going Around As Drag Queens To Schools 'Drag Queen Story Time''
"Now they've got some STRAIGHT WHITE MALE ready story time to kids - oh, the HORROR, and they…"
11 hours ago
1 darkstar posted a blog post

OK, EVERYBODY, IT'S MARCH 21ST

OK, everybody, it's March 21st, and we were supposed to get some ENERGY or some GREAT LIGHT or…See More
11 hours ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story'
"Well, you know, Beto has a real cool "ethic" street name Beto - Hey, Beto!  (We…"
11 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Hey, All of You Amazing Galactarians!'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Electronic" -- March 21, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
19 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post SAUL via JOHN SMALLMAN: "YOU FIND PEACE AND SELF-ACCEPTANCE AS THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE ARISES INTO YOUR AWARENESS"
23 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship