Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

1 darkstar's Discussions (4,304)

Discussions Replied To (4281) Replies Latest Activity

"Pet Rock:  What do you think is causing the effect?  I think that it is CERN."

1 darkstar replied Feb 1 to Kindergarten? Spelled with a t? Really? Mandfx

2 Feb 1
Reply by Pet Rock

"Pet Rock:  Yes. it was sitting on the ground, and I believe that I was abducted. "

1 darkstar replied Jan 29 to GREAT UFO CATCH....Lake Tahoe, Nevada, October 2018, by family on vacation.....the family states they didn't notice it until they looked at the videos at home...

4 Jan 30
Reply by Malcolm

"Malcolm:  Pretty good video/picture.  I saw a UFO UP CLOSE SITTING ON THE GROUND whe…"

1 darkstar replied Jan 29 to GREAT UFO CATCH....Lake Tahoe, Nevada, October 2018, by family on vacation.....the family states they didn't notice it until they looked at the videos at home...

4 Jan 30
Reply by Malcolm

"Pet Rock:  Could be.  (Scary). "

1 darkstar replied Jan 27 to KejRaj: The President Awaits Signal

10 Feb 25
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"Pet Rock:  Exactly! "

1 darkstar replied Jan 25 to Vape Store Clerk Throws Tantrum Over MAGA Hat-lol

18 Jan 25
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Always said that Trump will go down in history as the greatest President that this c…"

1 darkstar replied Jan 23 to KejRaj: The President Awaits Signal

10 Feb 25
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"Andronover:  Yay!"

1 darkstar replied Jan 22 to LAUGHING MY FREAKING BUTT OFF.....Check Out This Letter Sent From President Trump To Opposition Democratic House Leader Nancy Pelosi: HE HAS OFFICIALLY TAKEN AWAY HER RIGHT TO FLY ON PRIVATE JETS.....

10 Jan 23
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

"And they get $20.00 if they donate blood.  (Maybe their supply lines are running low…"

1 darkstar replied Jan 21 to 5 Clinics Open Across America as Elite Line Up to Pay $8000 a Liter to Ingest the Blood of the Young

7 Feb 4
Reply by 1 darkstar

"I believe that SES cannot be fired, but if they are out of work for 30 days, they ar…"

1 darkstar replied Jan 21 to LAUGHING MY FREAKING BUTT OFF.....Check Out This Letter Sent From President Trump To Opposition Democratic House Leader Nancy Pelosi: HE HAS OFFICIALLY TAKEN AWAY HER RIGHT TO FLY ON PRIVATE JETS.....

10 Jan 23
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

"The Obama lovers will cry and cry and cry, and I will laugh and laugh and laugh."

1 darkstar replied Jan 20 to Galactic Message - Agenda to End the Deep State Cabal

41 Feb 17
Reply by Alan

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship