Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

1 darkstar's Discussions (4,320)

Discussions Replied To (4297) Replies Latest Activity

"So sad about Dr. Sebi.  These people are so EVIL. "

1 darkstar replied Apr 3 to BIG PHARMA MURDERS ANOTHER ONE >>> RAP STAR "Nipsey Hussle" IS MURDERED WHILE CREATING A DOCUMENTARY ON HERBOLOGIST WHO CURED 77 PEOPLE WITH AIDS IN 1988 (the herbologist died in a jail cell in 2016)

3 Apr 3
Reply by Malcolm

"You know, I read this article several years ago (couldn't remember the title name or…"

1 darkstar replied Apr 2 to The True Conscious Nature & Myriad Benefits of Cats & Dogs By James Tyberonn

2 Apr 3
Reply by Steve Hutchinson

"Maybe.  I believe that there are many of them."

1 darkstar replied Mar 31 to GIRK FIT NIIR...We are a friendly galactic alliance and we are here to assist the human race...TRY SENDING MESSAGE TO THEIR MOTHERSHIP .

9 Apr 2
Reply by Suiris

"Malcolm:  You know what is really strange about Rachael Maddow?  When she was younge…"

1 darkstar replied Mar 31 to Want A Good Laugh? Look At MSM Chart On Trump/Russia Collusion

8 Apr 5
Reply by Pet Rock

"Pet Rock:  I think that Trump is waiting for the RIGHT TIME, and I think that the ri…"

1 darkstar replied Mar 31 to Want A Good Laugh? Look At MSM Chart On Trump/Russia Collusion

8 Apr 5
Reply by Pet Rock

"I have predicted that msm will FAIL.  My favorite presstitute is Rachael Maddow. "

1 darkstar replied Mar 27 to Want A Good Laugh? Look At MSM Chart On Trump/Russia Collusion

8 Apr 5
Reply by Pet Rock

"Yes, and I believe that the Democratic/Communist Party will go UNDER. "

1 darkstar replied Mar 22 to Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story

7 Mar 22
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Well, he DID wear a dress when he was in some band (I don't know if he wears a dress…"

1 darkstar replied Mar 22 to Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story

7 Mar 22
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Now they've got some STRAIGHT WHITE MALE reading  story time to kids - oh, the HORRO…"

1 darkstar replied Mar 21 to Convicted Child Rapist And Convicted Murderer Going Around As Drag Queens To Schools 'Drag Queen Story Time'

4 Mar 22
Reply by Pet Rock

"Well, you know, Beto has a real cool "ethic" street name Beto - Hey, Beto!  (We don'…"

1 darkstar replied Mar 21 to Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story

7 Mar 22
Reply by 1 darkstar

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan commented on the blog post 'THE VIBRATION OF ABUNDANCE - THE GODDESS OF CREATION through SHELLY DRESSEL'
"Thank you for these ever mounting wise words of limitless meaning to live in…"
9 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE VIBRATION OF ABUNDANCE - THE GODDESS OF CREATION through SHELLY DRESSEL
22 minutes ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion '40 Facts That Prove That America’s Moral Collapse Is Spinning Wildly Out Of Control'
"Wow.  Some of this stuff surprised me, some of it didn't: # 26:  71% of young adults…"
5 hours ago
Roberto Durante commented on the blog post '- EINSTEIN’S LETTER TO HIS DAUGHTER LIESERI:....(very interesting and so wise)'
"amazing, this is true and as love not know fear, why would we be scared for been a life."
5 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post FULL MOON ILLUMINATION by MELANIE BECKLER
5 hours ago
ET Hugger liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Do Not ..Do Not Look For Other Planets To Live On For It's Your Duty To Look After Your Home Planet First.
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship