Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

1 darkstar's Discussions (4,304)

Discussions Replied To (4281) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, and I believe that the Democratic/Communist Party will go UNDER. "

1 darkstar replied on Friday to Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story

7 on Friday
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Well, he DID wear a dress when he was in some band (I don't know if he wears a dress…"

1 darkstar replied on Friday to Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story

7 on Friday
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Now they've got some STRAIGHT WHITE MALE reading  story time to kids - oh, the HORRO…"

1 darkstar replied on Thursday to Convicted Child Rapist And Convicted Murderer Going Around As Drag Queens To Schools 'Drag Queen Story Time'

4 on Friday
Reply by Pet Rock

"Well, you know, Beto has a real cool "ethic" street name Beto - Hey, Beto!  (We don'…"

1 darkstar replied on Thursday to Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story

7 on Friday
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Oh, ain't heard nothin' yet.  Did you hear about Beto's poem:  Wax my ass!  Buff my…"

1 darkstar replied Mar 19 to Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story

7 on Friday
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Agather:  Well, I guess the truth cannot hurt him, but they sure are doing a hell of…"

1 darkstar replied Mar 15 to Hey, All of You Amazing Galactarians!

25 18 hours ago
Reply by Agarther

"Agarther:  WE LOVE MR. ED, and we MISS HIM too! "

25 18 hours ago
Reply by Agarther

"Agather:  It's sad that you had to list the caveat "whether you are in favor of Pres…"

25 18 hours ago
Reply by Agarther

"Agather:  I believe that ALL lamestream media will go DOWN to be replaced by honest,…"

25 18 hours ago
Reply by Agarther

"Agarther:  So sad that the 737 was sending delegates that were going to attend a GES…"

25 18 hours ago
Reply by Agarther

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship