Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

1 darkstar's Discussions (4,322)

Discussions Replied To (4299) Replies Latest Activity

"They moved 16 statues out 4 days before the fire (suspicious)."

1 darkstar replied on Sunday to Mystery figure at Notre Dame cathedral fire

3 on Monday
Reply by Marique

"Facebook:  I've been banned 25x.  Yes, we are living in 1984 now.  (Sad)."

1 darkstar replied on Sunday to EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: THE MEDIA, MEDICINE, FOOD, ELECTIONS ... YOUR LIVE IS A FABRICATED FAIRY TALE

4 on Monday
Reply by Marique

"Wow.  Some of this stuff surprised me, some of it didn't: # 26:  71% of young adults…"

1 darkstar replied on Friday to 40 Facts That Prove That America’s Moral Collapse Is Spinning Wildly Out Of Control

2 on Monday
Reply by Marique

"Rev. Joshua:  Yes, I know all that (just too many abbreviations). "

1 darkstar replied Apr 13 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

""Close talker" - lol!  Creepy Uncle Joe, who the hell would vote for him?"

1 darkstar replied Apr 13 to Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?

7 6 hours ago
Reply by Marique

"Rev. Joshua:  Gosh darn it, you can't expect me to remember everything!  (Smile).  "

1 darkstar replied Apr 13 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Rev. Joshua:  Yes, heard about the sun simulator.  What is DC? "

1 darkstar replied Apr 10 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Pet Rock:  OMG, so depressing I couldn't read all of it. "

1 darkstar replied Apr 10 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Andronover:  Yup, noticed that the sun is white - WEIRD! "

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"OK Jason, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but we have been given this and that…"

1 darkstar replied Apr 8 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL INVOCATION - CALLING IN THE ARCHANGELS IN EVERY DIRECTION
9 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion Living On Light By Steve Nobel
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion The Vibration of Abundance By Shelly Dressel
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked James McConnell's discussion Karena (Emissary of the Sirian High Command), One Who Serves and Shoshanna  -  You Are Being Prepared For First Contact ---Via James McConnell
5 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?'
"yep, Trump has a creepy way about him with women too.   I only care about the country and how…"
5 hours ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?'
"~Yeah, Marique... ole 'creepy uncle Joe' is a scary fella (too funny). Just to be clear,…"
12 hours ago
Sigbjørn Ørjansen liked James McConnell's discussion Karena (Emissary of the Sirian High Command), One Who Serves and Shoshanna  -  You Are Being Prepared For First Contact ---Via James McConnell
13 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship