1 darkstar replied May 11 to Star Seed Astrology Snapshots

246 May 11
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Marique:  Oh, I'm sure you are a star seed, Marique. "

1 darkstar replied May 11 to Star Seed Astrology Snapshots

246 May 11
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Pretty cool, but I wish that they had opium dens."

1 darkstar replied May 10 to The Virgin Mary Pub...The First Non Alcohol Pub .. Culture Shift Is Happening Slowly

8 May 12
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Marique, Yes, I thought that something was missing from this group.  Some people hav…"

1 darkstar replied Apr 29 to Just stopping by, been a long time since I was here.

5 Apr 29
Reply by John - Artist

"They moved 16 statues out 4 days before the fire (suspicious)."

1 darkstar replied Apr 21 to Mystery figure at Notre Dame cathedral fire

3 Apr 22
Reply by Marique

"Facebook:  I've been banned 25x.  Yes, we are living in 1984 now.  (Sad)."

1 darkstar replied Apr 21 to EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: THE MEDIA, MEDICINE, FOOD, ELECTIONS ... YOUR LIVE IS A FABRICATED FAIRY TALE

4 Apr 22
Reply by Marique

"Wow.  Some of this stuff surprised me, some of it didn't: # 26:  71% of young adults…"

1 darkstar replied Apr 19 to 40 Facts That Prove That America’s Moral Collapse Is Spinning Wildly Out Of Control

2 Apr 22
Reply by Marique

"Rev. Joshua:  Yes, I know all that (just too many abbreviations). "

1 darkstar replied Apr 13 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

""Close talker" - lol!  Creepy Uncle Joe, who the hell would vote for him?"

1 darkstar replied Apr 13 to Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?

14 May 27
Reply by Marique

"Rev. Joshua:  Gosh darn it, you can't expect me to remember everything!  (Smile).  "

1 darkstar replied Apr 13 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post BE AWARE THAT THE ANSWERS TO ALL YOU ARE SEEKING ARE WITHIN YOU...AA GABRIEL.
3 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post THIS MESSAGE FROM AA MICHAEL WILL CLEAR SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS
3 hours ago
Joanna replied to the discussion '12-Strand Light DNA Activation throughout 2019'
"Hello lovely friends, the sixth DNA Activation for 2019 - coming through the powerful light…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

American’s Dangerous Addiction to Factory Food.; 2nd study done in Spain and France.

https://prepareforchange.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/1_m95D-ob8Qs5UL5b1yyI8Yw-300x216.png 300w,…See More
15 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"ciao"
yesterday
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post JUDGE BECOMES JUSTICE - TRUTH, LIBERTY AND THE END OF THE CABAL
yesterday
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Richard Dolan: Leaked UFO Notes on Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson'
"Last week a major document leak was exposed to the UFO community... the documents contained a…"
yesterday
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Richard Dolan: Leaked UFO Notes on Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson'
"BREAKING: Dr. Steven Greer speaks on the Davis/Wilson UFO Document Leak - Video"
yesterday

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship