Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

1 darkstar's Discussions (4,319)

Discussions Replied To (4296) Replies Latest Activity

"Rev. Joshua:  Yes, I know all that (just too many abbreviations). "

1 darkstar replied Apr 13 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

""Close talker" - lol!  Creepy Uncle Joe, who the hell would vote for him?"

1 darkstar replied Apr 13 to Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?

2 Apr 13
Reply by Pet Rock

"Rev. Joshua:  Gosh darn it, you can't expect me to remember everything!  (Smile).  "

1 darkstar replied Apr 13 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Rev. Joshua:  Yes, heard about the sun simulator.  What is DC? "

1 darkstar replied Apr 10 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Pet Rock:  OMG, so depressing I couldn't read all of it. "

1 darkstar replied Apr 10 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Andronover:  Yup, noticed that the sun is white - WEIRD! "

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"OK Jason, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but we have been given this and that…"

1 darkstar replied Apr 8 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Oh yeah, right, I forgot about that. "

1 darkstar replied Apr 6 to SANTA FE ASTROLOGY MEET-UP 03/31/19 - "Advanced Astrology Bonanza Report Of John Lennon: Analysis Of "One's Death" Formula Of Lennon, Along With Analysis Of Roles of Mark Chapman and George H.W. Bush"

7 Apr 7
Reply by Malcolm

"I believe that the film Rosemary's Baby was filmed at the Dakota Hotel."

1 darkstar replied Apr 5 to SANTA FE ASTROLOGY MEET-UP 03/31/19 - "Advanced Astrology Bonanza Report Of John Lennon: Analysis Of "One's Death" Formula Of Lennon, Along With Analysis Of Roles of Mark Chapman and George H.W. Bush"

7 Apr 7
Reply by Malcolm

"So sad about Dr. Sebi.  These people are so EVIL. "

1 darkstar replied Apr 3 to BIG PHARMA MURDERS ANOTHER ONE >>> RAP STAR "Nipsey Hussle" IS MURDERED WHILE CREATING A DOCUMENTARY ON HERBOLOGIST WHO CURED 77 PEOPLE WITH AIDS IN 1988 (the herbologist died in a jail cell in 2016)

3 Apr 3
Reply by Malcolm

RSS

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship