Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

1 darkstar's Discussions (4,330)

Discussions Replied To (4307) Replies Latest Activity

"I used to HATE being  alone, because I HATED myself; now I love myself and I love be…"

1 darkstar replied on Friday to ALONENESS

5 yesterday
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Sheldon is such a SWEETHEART!"

1 darkstar replied Jul 6 to A Message from Sheldan

8 14 hours ago
Reply by Agarther

"Reminds me of the movie They Live."

1 darkstar replied Jun 30 to Political Leftists Run San Fransisco; Conditions On The Streets Of San Francisco Are Comparable To “The Slums Of Mumbai, Delhi, Mexico City, Jarkarta, And Manila”

3 Jul 1
Reply by Pet Rock

"Kool Krishna!"

1 darkstar replied Jun 28 to We Had Recently The First Alcohol Free Pub And Now We Have The First Meat Free Butchers...THE SHIFT..THE CHANGE IS HAPPENING Although Slowly

7 Jun 30
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

"November 19, 1952 at 7:14 A.M.  Born in Milwaukee."

1 darkstar replied May 11 to Star Seed Astrology Snapshots

246 May 11
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Marique:  Oh, I'm sure you are a star seed, Marique. "

1 darkstar replied May 11 to Star Seed Astrology Snapshots

246 May 11
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Pretty cool, but I wish that they had opium dens."

1 darkstar replied May 10 to The Virgin Mary Pub...The First Non Alcohol Pub .. Culture Shift Is Happening Slowly

8 May 12
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Marique, Yes, I thought that something was missing from this group.  Some people hav…"

1 darkstar replied Apr 29 to Just stopping by, been a long time since I was here.

5 Apr 29
Reply by John - Artist

"They moved 16 statues out 4 days before the fire (suspicious)."

1 darkstar replied Apr 21 to Mystery figure at Notre Dame cathedral fire

3 Apr 22
Reply by Marique

"Facebook:  I've been banned 25x.  Yes, we are living in 1984 now.  (Sad)."

1 darkstar replied Apr 21 to EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: THE MEDIA, MEDICINE, FOOD, ELECTIONS ... YOUR LIVE IS A FABRICATED FAIRY TALE

4 Apr 22
Reply by Marique

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Ban Rap Music And Any Other Songs/Music Which Are Soul Destroying...PM PUTIN wants it banned in Russia'
"Rap music ..any music with abusive language is no fit even for animals ..it effects your mind,…"
47 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Ban Rap Music And Any Other Songs/Music Which Are Soul Destroying...PM PUTIN wants it banned in Russia'
"Rap music and any music with swear words is fit not even in the jungle as it will effect the…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion

Blossom Goodchild - Channeling The Federation of Light - July 15, 2019

Good morning! Continuing on … You have spoken of ‘topsy turviness and upsidedownness’ often. In our…See More
2 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ARCTURIAN GROUP THROUGH MARILYN RAFFAELE
4 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'DAVID WILCOCK: DECLAS: SOCIAL MEDIA NUKES AN ENTIRE GENERATION...BUT WHY? (FREE EBOOK)'
"Excellent Read!"
7 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post DAVID WILCOCK: DECLAS: SOCIAL MEDIA NUKES AN ENTIRE GENERATION...BUT WHY? (FREE EBOOK)
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship