Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

1 darkstar's Discussions (4,358)

Discussions Replied To (4335) Replies Latest Activity

"Still don't care for the social distancing thing - I think it's a bunch of BALONEY!"

1 darkstar replied yesterday to Forget Drive-Ins: Paris to Host Floating Movie Theater With Socially Distant Boats on Seine River..COOL TAKE A PEEK

2 yesterday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Hellen:  Maybe one day war will end."

1 darkstar replied yesterday to Texas Health Task Force Doctor Claims He Found The Cure For COVID-19 The mainstream media is trying to suppress this information! Share this link!

4 yesterday
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Hellen:  Yes, I've seen people interview these Antifa and BLM people, and they're as…"

1 darkstar replied yesterday to Black Lives Matter TERRORISTS beat White Christian men in public – video

4 13 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"He's a fool breathing in his own oxygen over and over again."

1 darkstar replied on Saturday to Talk About Masks ...Indian Man Scraps Medical Face Mask For Solid Gold Mask

5 yesterday
Reply by Hellen

"Well, I don't think that the media is going to pay any attention to this."

1 darkstar replied on Saturday to Texas Health Task Force Doctor Claims He Found The Cure For COVID-19 The mainstream media is trying to suppress this information! Share this link!

4 yesterday
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Aren't they going to sing the "black anthem" (whatever that is) before football game…"

1 darkstar replied on Saturday to Lewis Hamilton...Why The Hell Is He Bringing Corrupt Black Lives Matter Into Sport ???...SOROS BOY...Should Be Banned From Motor Racing For He Can Become Soros's Driver

8 yesterday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"You know, this BLM really gets my gut.  Just because they have a cutsie name doesn't…"

1 darkstar replied on Saturday to Black Lives Matter TERRORISTS beat White Christian men in public – video

4 13 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"So that's what we have to look forward to?"

1 darkstar replied Jul 7 to Pastor’s prophetic vision sees UN troops on the streets of America THIS YEAR, with entire cities destroyed and an economic collapse that plunges the nation into CHAOS

2 Jul 7
Reply by Pet Rock

"These godverment people think that they are gods, no doubt about it."

1 darkstar replied Jul 7 to Gov Newsom orders all churches to stop singing, but his PlumpJack winery is open and fully booked for peak summer season

2 Jul 7
Reply by Pet Rock

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha; it's hard to kill the human spirit, isn't it?"

1 darkstar replied Jul 7 to Californians Revolt After Democrats Cancel 4th of July Festivities, Light Up the Sky with Thousands of ‘Illegal’ Fireworks (VIDEOS)

2 Jul 7
Reply by Pet Rock

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Healing Today posted a status
"Affordable Reiki Classes on August 8-9, 2020 in Savannah for all levels including Reiki Master http://healingtoday.com/classes.nfl.htm"
2 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Seattle, Washington at seattle

September 5, 2020 to September 6, 2020
Reiki is a…See More
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'George Soros Will Be ENDED By The Tide Of History - Karma Does Eventually Catch You Out, George..'
"The Polish election offers George Soros yet another ignoble defeat, on the grand chessboard of…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'George Soros Will Be ENDED By The Tide Of History - Karma Does Eventually Catch You Out, George..'
"We continue to allow evil "free reign," across the world, so that ALL INCARNATED SOULS…"
3 hours ago
sandra replied to the discussion 'A Shower Of Peace By Natalie Glasson & The Pleiadians'
"yes i can feel how my energys flow out my body and it change athmosphäre arround into peace…"
3 hours ago
sandra liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion A Shower Of Peace By Natalie Glasson & The Pleiadians
4 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'THE SPIRITUAL SUN BEHIND THE SUN by LISA RENEE, ENERGETIC SYNTHESIS'
"Wow! What an amazing article. I often wondered what the "Sun Behind The Sun", actually…"
5 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post LIONS GATE DIVINE MESSAGE through ELAINE DEGIORGIO
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship