Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

1 darkstar's Discussions (4,283)

Discussions Replied To (4260) Replies Latest Activity

"Always said that Trump will go down in history as the greatest President that this c…"

1 darkstar replied yesterday to KejRaj: The President Awaits Signal

5 yesterday
Reply by Moanna

"Andronover:  Yay!"

1 darkstar replied yesterday to LAUGHING MY FREAKING BUTT OFF.....Check Out This Letter Sent From President Trump To Opposition Democratic House Leader Nancy Pelosi: HE HAS OFFICIALLY TAKEN AWAY HER RIGHT TO FLY ON PRIVATE JETS.....

10 yesterday
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

"And they get $20.00 if they donate blood.  (Maybe their supply lines are running low…"

1 darkstar replied on Monday to Clinics Open Across America as Elite Line Up to Pay $8000 a Liter to Ingest the Blood of the Young

4 6 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"I believe that SES cannot be fired, but if they are out of work for 30 days, they ar…"

1 darkstar replied on Monday to LAUGHING MY FREAKING BUTT OFF.....Check Out This Letter Sent From President Trump To Opposition Democratic House Leader Nancy Pelosi: HE HAS OFFICIALLY TAKEN AWAY HER RIGHT TO FLY ON PRIVATE JETS.....

10 yesterday

"The Obama lovers will cry and cry and cry, and I will laugh and laugh and laugh."

1 darkstar replied on Sunday to Galactic Message - Agenda to End the Deep State Cabal

8 yesterday
Reply by Moanna

"Krishna:  So sad, that's why they call it the medical INDUSTRY, and that's why they…"

1 darkstar replied on Saturday to Johnson and Johnson been poisoning children for years..Big Pharma knows there is no money in dead or healthy people

2 on Saturday
Reply by 1 darkstar

"That was FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY!  Of course, the lamestream media is saying that what T…"

1 darkstar replied on Saturday to LAUGHING MY FREAKING BUTT OFF.....Check Out This Letter Sent From President Trump To Opposition Democratic House Leader Nancy Pelosi: HE HAS OFFICIALLY TAKEN AWAY HER RIGHT TO FLY ON PRIVATE JETS.....

10 yesterday

"Pet Rock:  One real classy chick, isn't she? "

1 darkstar replied Jan 17 to Vape Store Clerk Throws Tantrum Over MAGA Hat-lol

17 on Saturday
Reply by Pet Rock

"I live in Milwaukee, and we do not have any snow on the ground - VERY UNUSUAL.  Also…"

1 darkstar replied Jan 16 to Breaking News; Magnetic North Pole Splits Into Two Poles-Earth's Equator after 40 degree Axis Shift

5 yesterday

"Oh, my! "

1 darkstar replied Jan 12 to Vape Store Clerk Throws Tantrum Over MAGA Hat-lol

17 on Saturday
Reply by Pet Rock

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison posted a status
"Hello! I'am not sure whether I've spoke about this before or not however I'd like a shout out considering its my birthday on February 6th."
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Valana (Patti)'s group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
4 hours ago
Joanna commented on the blog post 'Messenger 9 ~ Lunar Eclipse'
"Thank you to everyone here who brought your loving focus through meditations around the world…"
5 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Clinics Open Across America as Elite Line Up to Pay $8000 a Liter to Ingest the Blood of the Young'
"disgusting"
6 hours ago
Moanna joined a group
13 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"CIAO GRAZIE...."
22 hours ago
jose' commented on jose''s status
"For the Archangel Raphael, And to all my secret helpers, These days I'm very helping in fact…"
22 hours ago
Moanna liked amparo alvarez's blog post FOUR NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS IMPROVE BLOOD CIRCULATION IN THE LEGS
yesterday

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship