Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

1 darkstar's Discussions (4,321)

Discussions Replied To (4298) Replies Latest Activity

"I personally know a woman who wrote a book about the blue avians.  They look like BI…"

1 darkstar replied Aug 21 to Blue Avians Fake Or Demonic? (David Wilcock Corey Goode) Occult Unmasked

15 Aug 22
Reply by Rich228

"Pet Rock:  It's going fine.  Yes, I've seen your avatar of the Mars woman (I've seen…"

1 darkstar replied Aug 1 to Alien Feline Lyran Nazi Hidden Past

6 Aug 3
Reply by Rich228

"OK........."

1 darkstar replied Jul 31 to Alien Feline Lyran Nazi Hidden Past

6 Aug 3
Reply by Rich228

"I believe they may use other weapons other than guns (I mean, shooting all these peo…"

1 darkstar replied Jul 28 to HOTEL CLOSEST TO AREA 51 FULLY BOOKED AS ALMOST 2,000,000 PEOPLE PLEDGE TO STORM THE SECRET BASE..FED WARNING

7 Jul 28
Reply by 1 darkstar

"If they try to storm Area 51 they're a bunch of DAMN FOOLS!  They'll all be killed!"

1 darkstar replied Jul 22 to HOTEL CLOSEST TO AREA 51 FULLY BOOKED AS ALMOST 2,000,000 PEOPLE PLEDGE TO STORM THE SECRET BASE..FED WARNING

7 Jul 28
Reply by 1 darkstar

"I used to HATE being  alone, because I HATED myself; now I love myself and I love be…"

1 darkstar replied Jul 13 to ALONENESS

5 Jul 14
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Sheldon is such a SWEETHEART!"

1 darkstar replied Jul 6 to A Message from Sheldan

11 Jul 20
Reply by Agarther

"Reminds me of the movie They Live."

1 darkstar replied Jun 30 to Political Leftists Run San Fransisco; Conditions On The Streets Of San Francisco Are Comparable To “The Slums Of Mumbai, Delhi, Mexico City, Jarkarta, And Manila”

3 Jul 1
Reply by Pet Rock

"Kool Krishna!"

1 darkstar replied Jun 28 to We Had Recently The First Alcohol Free Pub And Now We Have The First Meat Free Butchers...THE SHIFT..THE CHANGE IS HAPPENING Although Slowly

7 Jun 30
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

"November 19, 1952 at 7:14 A.M.  Born in Milwaukee."

1 darkstar replied May 11 to Star Seed Astrology Snapshots

246 May 11
Reply by 1 darkstar

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Karma's Helper commented on the blog post 'MAJESTIC-12 GROUP SPECIAL OPERATIONS MANUAL - "SOM1-01" - EBE'S (EXTRA TERRESTRIAL BIOLOGICAL ENTITIES )'
1 hour ago
Karma's Helper shared their blog post on Facebook
1 hour ago
Karma's Helper posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'WORLD’S LARGEST URBAN FARM TO OPEN IN 2020 – ON A PARIS ROOFTOP!'
"You do get some good news sometimes"
4 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion

Blue Sphere: You fear that you are going to crack open - Jennifer Crokaert

You fear that you are going to crack open. You fear that you are going to break, like an egg;…See More
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"Canadian conservatives want an Anglospheric Union of C.A.N.Z.U.K. but libtard; Justin Trudeau, must…"
8 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

INCOMING Mystery object approaching us from interstellar space could be ALIEN spacecraft, top scientist admits

Could be a probe-hollow out a comet and use it for interstellar travel-space debris bounces off ; …See More
10 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship