Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

1 darkstar's Discussions (4,321)

Discussions Replied To (4298) Replies Latest Activity

"I personally know a woman who wrote a book about the blue avians.  They look like BI…"

1 darkstar replied Aug 21 to Blue Avians Fake Or Demonic? (David Wilcock Corey Goode) Occult Unmasked

15 Aug 22
Reply by Rich228

"Pet Rock:  It's going fine.  Yes, I've seen your avatar of the Mars woman (I've seen…"

1 darkstar replied Aug 1 to Alien Feline Lyran Nazi Hidden Past

6 Aug 3
Reply by Rich228

"OK........."

1 darkstar replied Jul 31 to Alien Feline Lyran Nazi Hidden Past

6 Aug 3
Reply by Rich228

"I believe they may use other weapons other than guns (I mean, shooting all these peo…"

1 darkstar replied Jul 28 to HOTEL CLOSEST TO AREA 51 FULLY BOOKED AS ALMOST 2,000,000 PEOPLE PLEDGE TO STORM THE SECRET BASE..FED WARNING

7 Jul 28
Reply by 1 darkstar

"If they try to storm Area 51 they're a bunch of DAMN FOOLS!  They'll all be killed!"

1 darkstar replied Jul 22 to HOTEL CLOSEST TO AREA 51 FULLY BOOKED AS ALMOST 2,000,000 PEOPLE PLEDGE TO STORM THE SECRET BASE..FED WARNING

7 Jul 28
Reply by 1 darkstar

"I used to HATE being  alone, because I HATED myself; now I love myself and I love be…"

1 darkstar replied Jul 13 to ALONENESS

15 8 hours ago
Reply by Hopi

"Sheldon is such a SWEETHEART!"

1 darkstar replied Jul 6 to A Message from Sheldan

11 Jul 20
Reply by Agarther

"Reminds me of the movie They Live."

1 darkstar replied Jun 30 to Political Leftists Run San Fransisco; Conditions On The Streets Of San Francisco Are Comparable To “The Slums Of Mumbai, Delhi, Mexico City, Jarkarta, And Manila”

3 Jul 1
Reply by Pet Rock

"Kool Krishna!"

1 darkstar replied Jun 28 to We Had Recently The First Alcohol Free Pub And Now We Have The First Meat Free Butchers...THE SHIFT..THE CHANGE IS HAPPENING Although Slowly

7 Jun 30
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

"November 19, 1952 at 7:14 A.M.  Born in Milwaukee."

1 darkstar replied May 11 to Star Seed Astrology Snapshots

246 May 11
Reply by 1 darkstar

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship